DH & I have Sinus Troubles BUT...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...SNS is on a downward spiral. 🤢

DH and I have congenital sinus trouble. But never have I heard that a person who has a sinus trouble must invariably suffer from sensitivity to perfumes. SOME sinus suffers might have certain sensitivities, but not ALL do. I love perfumes! I use Bath & Body Works' perfumed lotions every day. For special occasions (or when I need a "pick me up"), I use a perfume from my little collection - Chanel, Estee Lauder, Jo Malone, Juicy Couture, Dior, JLo, Usher, and other brands (eh...no...I don't douse myself in them). I have never gagged or seen others with sinus issues gasp for air and behave belligerent either.

Perhaps, if SNS CVs had stated that Ahem has allergies, we viewers would be more sensitive to the matter. To make assumptions about medical problems and patronizing viewers only accentuates the presence of one too many dunderheads on the SNS CV teams. LOL! 😆 To their credit, the SNS actors brilliantly portray their roles despite the nitwit storyline. It is evident that they are working hard to earn their bread and butter.

I guess the CVs are saturated with little to no new ideas (on a side note, they could visit IF's SNS board to plagiarize the talent displayed here!). 😊
Edited by minareena - 12 years ago