Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha - OS [PartII] Page 4- 29 May - Page 3

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lekz

Thanks Meenakshi. πŸ€—
About the news thats shattered all hopes. Frankly I do not know what to hope for.
Just like what I wrote the 'Strange feverish anticipation' is killing.

A good pc of art, in form of a story or design or any creation comes out, when we are pushed to an edge, then we need to express ourself, even LTL is a story of complex characters, living in extreme situations in life, the way it is told to us by brilliant performances of the actors,makes it so memorable, which none of us can forget for a long time. Dil ne jise apna kaha, is a positive expression of your feelings, please continue writing, write the way you want this story to be, nobody can take your creation away from you & please share it with us.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

very fab os dear
love it
awesome work lekz
yeah toi has broken our remaining hopes and am too disappointed

Thanks a ton Pal.
'Disappointed' is a small word.
Am just not able to get over the news, and still hoping it is not true.
Lekz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preety_219

Beautiful description of their first meetπŸ‘πŸΌ

The way u expressed his inner turmoil was exactly how we have seen in the show especially when he is in deep thoughts.He was missing something after their 1st meet.Somehow this again reminded me of their before FR convo.when he said the fisrt time i got u home,i felt something as if that old Dutta still resides in me,but couldn't identify the feeling.

Really fantastic write-up.πŸ‘I hope u continue this from the lst line,would love to read how u envision their first talk.

Don't cry & cherish Dutta's memories thru ur vision of Tasha story & make us all part of that.

Lots of loveπŸ€—
Pooja😊

Thanks  Pooja. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Will try to continue but I need to get out of the dump that I am in.. 😭😭
Thanks for all the encouragement and supoort.
Love all of you here.
Lekz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

Lekha its a beautifully written OS that brings out Dutta's anguish, despair and deep sense of loss and today the similar emotions can be applied to us, LTLians.😭... for the demise of a unique show like LTL, losing the iconic character Dutta portrayed brilliantly by our very own Mishal Raheja.

I guess we knew that it was coming for quite some time now but a flicker of hope still remained.

Today, the blow hurts but after reading the TOI/HT articles I would not wish MR to return to LTL or colors.

Mishal deserves the very best that life has to offer...health, happiness, success and peace of mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ivy πŸ€—

Word on the flicker of hope, the anticipation. Still continues. Sadly.

WIth you on Mishal deserves the very best that life has to offer...health, happiness, success and peace of mind.

Lekz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ lekz it was much needed today! what a well written,moving OS,had me totally engaged.It was a trip down memory lane... the scenarios you painted in seconds reappeared on the imaginary canvas of my mind,it was only yesterday;  but than they were never forgotten were they? and the chance of this particular tale of Dutta/Nakku of ever being forgotten for a long time is very remote, as we have on this forum powerful writers like your self who have the ability to continue this subliminal love story as long as we want.So this cannot be the final nail in the coffin as you put it! pull the nail out and keep the story of LTL1 alive by the gift of your imagination and excellent writing skills .thanks for this healing,soothing endearing piece of writing. Looking forward to reading some more similiar pieces from you .

xxxhamlet keep smiling and the world smiles with you,surely that's what Mishal would want us all to do,or better still Wait and Watch!   

Thanks a ton Hammie.πŸ€—
TaSha love story will remain etched is our hearts for a long time to come... agree with ya. As for the nail pata nahin. I cannot, even in my wildest dreams imagine someone other than MR on  the foyer of PN looking down at Nakku, walking down the stairs, hands clasped behind the back, those jewels, those guns, the jeep the pathanis... wahhh
What a disaster the new plan is,
Yeah will try writing would have promised if Mishal were to return...

Dil ke arman aasuon me beh gaye...😭
Lekz thumbnail

@rrs1391 : Yeah will continue with Nakku's real face. If I do, thanks pal.

@LTLFan : Thanks no not the Koel avtar.

Azy – thanks pal. Thanks a ton.

Hey Raj, Glad you liked the OS, thanks for appreciating. As Hammie says the magic of DN will remain in our hearts for a long time to come and this is MR and MV and no TDH.

Lekz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

A good pc of art, in form of a story or design or any creation comes out, when we are pushed to an edge, then we need to express ourself, even LTL is a story of complex characters, living in extreme situations in life, the way it is told to us by brilliant performances of the actors,makes it so memorable, which none of us can forget for a long time. Dil ne jise apna kaha, is a positive expression of your feelings, please continue writing, write the way you want this story to be, nobody can take your creation away from you & please share it with us.😊

Thanks a ton for the encouragement.
πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Lekz

Thanks a ton for the encouragement.
πŸ€—

You are most welcomeπŸ€—
Lekz thumbnail

*** Dil ne jise apna kaha ****

Part II

She stood behind the door, frozen, as she strained to hear the faint conversation between her father and a stranger she had seen at the beach the other day. It was hard to believe, but her father had lost big money at a poker game and in return he was promising her hand in matrimony. She could only catch certain parts of the conversation, but it was clear, her father was in trouble and with this he was dragging her into it as well. She stared in stunned disbelief, she did not want to marry, anyone, never thought of such a future prospect having seen marriages around. Evening would be another tumultuous one when her mother returned, she waited for the men to leave, took her kit and walked down towards the sea.

The wide stretch of sandy beach was her home, the screeching seagulls, the vast expanse of the sea, the raging waves her companions.  Having grown up in a tenement bordering the sea, she loved the smell of the sea and the salty tang of breeze that blew from it. As a child she was terrified, fear soon turned to a strange obsession as she grew up, the rendezvous sitting on the rocks with the waves as they hit the shore and receded back was hauntingly beautiful. She often felt the tides beckoning her, arms open, as they came and hit the shores. 

Only boys go to school, her mother had told her when she was young, so she spent her time managing the house while her mother went out to work. She grew up to be a good looking girl and that worried her mother - 'a good looking face is a curse in the basti' her mother would often tell her. Her mother ensured that she dressed up shabbily, the clothes her hair everything about her, reeked of an ugly girl no one bothered to give a second glance. Behind her shabby unkempt exterior was a beautiful young girl, who yearned to shed off her crude look and dress up like the women in movies, she occasionally got to watch.

Her creativity baffled her own self at times. She loved to capture life around her in sketches, the sea in its various moods were her favorite themes. Whatever little money she got from her mother, was saved to buy pencils, charcoal, color pencils, and Sethji helped buying stuff she needed for her pastime.  

She shivered, the cold breeze biting into her, clasping her forearms she rubbed her hands over the goose bumps. The conversation she overheard scared her, she drew her knees together resting her chin on them looking out into the sea, senses and mind numb.  A strong gust of wind blew away her dupatta, as she ran to get it back, she saw a man standing at a distance looking at her.  He was with her father earlier in the evening, his watchful eyes, dark and sinister, looked dangerous. He made her uncomfortable with his disgusting gaze, angry at herself for looking at him, she gathered her stuff and walked back home.

Morey became a regular visitor and she would often find her father trying to pacify him in low muttered voices. One evening, she was getting ready for bed, when Morey came up all drunk, started shouting and abusing her father, he even called out to the others gathered around that he would take her away by force if his money was not returned. Her mother was her only savior, she had sworn to Bappa, she will never let her daughter into the clutches of rogue Morey. The rift between her parents turned out to be a nightmare, every evening. She and Sethji would sit out in the darkness on the beach until one of them gave up the spat and went off to sleep. She would then bring Sethji back home, serve him food and put him to sleep.

Sleepless nights of worry ended one day when some people informed them Morey and his men were beating up Ganpat. She followed her mother and what followed was an ugly brawl on the beach.  However much she had despised her father and all that he stood for she could not see him getting beaten up. An utter feel of defeat passed through her, as she stood terrified where all this would lead to.

It was a dark night; the deserted beach gave her the jitters. The cold breeze bit her face as she looked around for help. She saw a figure staggering down towards them and walking away nonchalantly. He looked drunk and continued walking towards the street. Without realizing what she was doing she called out ' Saab'.

'Saab' did someone call out to him? Ignoring, he continued walking.

'Saab' he heard the voice again. Something made him stop.

'Mujhe bacha lo Saab' he heard the voice just behind him, turned to see a girl run up and hold on to his arm. He jerked his arm off without looking at her.

'Saab mujhe bacha lo'  she clung to him again. This time he looked at her, staggering, and saw a puny girl with wide doe eyes looking at him. The scared imploring look hit him as he shook himself to look at her again. Her eyes were glued to the crowd, which had slowly started moving towards them. He tried shrugging off her arm, but she clung on to him, her eyes never leaving the crowd.

He looked at the crowd who was closer now. They stopped in front of him and looked at each other. One by one everyone folded their hands and bowed down. She saw them and turned to look back at him mystified. One of the women from the crowd came up and pulled her away from him. 'Yeh Bhau hai, Dutta Bhau'. She told the girl. The girl folded her hands and bowed down.

'What's the matter ? Why the commotion?' His voice resonated around. The men looked at each other, no one dared to speak.  'You tell me Maushi' he looked at the lady.

Hands folded, she narrated, one of the men in the crowd, Morey wanted to marry her daughter, pointing to the girl with her. Ganpat, her husband, had accepted some money in return and now this conflict. She did not want her daughter to marry Morey,  her voice quivered, he was unemployed and a drunkard. Dutta looked at Morey who was completely sloshed and shaking in fear. 'Don't you dare force the girl into a wedding that she does not want to. Is that clear ?' His tone was hard and firm.

Everyone in the crowd nodded and Morey stammered 'But Bhau my mo'money ?'

'You will get your money back' he said after checking where they lived, as he turned to walk away. He turned after a few steps, raised his hands threatening 'No forced wedding.'   The crowd stood folded hands nodding. After a swift glance at the girl he quickened his steps towards the jeep.

Life had changed after the incident, Morey never came back to shout at her father, much later she heard he had left the place for greener pastures. Saab kept his promise.

In spite of the set pattern that resumed, somehow life did not seem real anymore. There had to be a reason and she was afraid to find out what it was. The incident came back to bother her more often than she desired. She often closed her eyes, trying to recollect that night, she had run out to seek his help, and he tried to shrug her off at first. Later he had looked at her with those deep soulful eyes. That moment she knew he would not fail her, he would not hurt her.

She had seen him walk to his jeep and drive away.  

One evening she drew up her sketch book and sat on the rocks gazing at the sea trying to think of an image to capture on her canvas. A gentle smile lighted up her lips, and she found her heart racing.

The next few days went working on the sketch. She gave the final touches to her sketch and gave one last look to make sure everything was perfect, satisfied at last she scribbled Nakku on one corner, the only thing she could write.

It was a very gloomy night, dark clouds blanketed the sky threatening thunder and rains. She collected her stuff and walked back home when she saw a jeep far away on the streets. As if drawn by some strange power she started walking towards the vehicle.

She stopped dead on the tracks as she saw him

'Saab' she called out and waited for him to turn.

He turned and stood looking at her, it was raining harder as she raised her eyes, looking straight into his hooded dark eyes, her gaze holding his for a moment before lowering.  

Slowly she lifted her chin and started walking towards him, her umbrella beating about madly in the torrent.

She stopped just a few feet away from him. Something stirred deep inside her, she wanted to reach out and touch his face and feel the fine strong jawline, make sure  this was no dream. His gaze was inscrutable, even by a flicker of emotion did not reveal what he was thinking or feeling. As she gazed back, the strange old feeling that had been with her from the first time they met, returned back in flood. Finally she broke the gaze, dipped her head and fished out a sheet of paper from her bag.

Her heart was pounding so hard she feared he would hear the beats, handing the folded sheet gingerly she turned to walk away.

He stood there rooted to the ground, in the shadows cast by the dark night, the heavens pouring out, celebrating their meeting.

He opened the folds of paper she handed over, and saw his own image smiling back at him.

And thus began the journey to a beautiful life.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me first
yippee
awesome update dearπŸ‘
love it
thanks for pm
she made his sketch and write her name on corner so she tell her name to him indirectly 😳
beautiful written update dear.
It just calm me and make me happy
but me have a question is she is in fair look when she met dutta first and now or koyal avtar?

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago