Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha - OS [PartII] Page 4- 29 May - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@ lekz it was much needed today! what a well written,moving OS,had me totally engaged.It was a trip down memory lane... the scenarios you painted in seconds reappeared on the imaginary canvas of my mind,it was only yesterday;  but than they were never forgotten were they? and the chance of this particular tale of Dutta/Nakku of ever being forgotten for a long time is very remote, as we have on this forum powerful writers like your self who have the ability to continue this subliminal love story as long as we want.So this cannot be the final nail in the coffin as you put it! pull the nail out and keep the story of LTL1 alive by the gift of your imagination and excellent writing skills .thanks for this healing,soothing endearing piece of writing. Looking forward to reading some more similiar pieces from you .
xxxhamlet keep smiling and the world smiles with you,surely that's what Mishal would want us all to do,or better still Wait and Watch!   
love this story please continue the story with nakku' real face pleaseee

Is nakku is her koyal avtar? Good OS.

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

RES

EDITED...

WOW lekz loved ur version of der 1st meeting...

u wrote it beautifully

so im guessing that she was in her real avtar here right...

aww he was hoping 2 see her agen,..wich he dd ...

plsss do continue this..wud love 2 see what hapens nxt..plsss

n pls do pm me weneva u update o write ny thng els.x

Thanks Mish. Glad you liked, Watched the TaSha VM 'Dil ne jise apna kaha...' was feeling so low after that, just wrote this. Have no idea what next. With all the w'ful news around its  really going to be an effort.

Will surely PM if I continue. Thanks a ton again.
πŸ€—
Originally posted by stranger2rose

that was beautiful ..very well written ..loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a ton. πŸ€—

Very beautifully written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks dear for the lovely OS,

Hope u come up with more😳

Hi Lekz,,πŸ€—

that was an awesome OS ,,I throughly enjoyed reading it , waiting for more πŸ€—

,and thanks for keeping the magic of D-N LS in our hearts

Originally posted by -Ritz-

that was awesome writeup Lekz. πŸ‘ I love that song - dil ne jise apna kaha. it's my fav. πŸ˜³ 

Thanks Ritz. Was the TaSha VM on this song done by you ?
If so believe me = the OS was inspired by the VM. 

A lovely song and on TaSha it looked perfect.

Thanks again.
Originally posted by mnx12

Very well writtenπŸ‘ 

Regarding the news, we will not spare anybody, who dares to spoil our happiness.πŸ˜†

Thanks Meenakshi. πŸ€—
About the news thats shattered all hopes. Frankly I do not know what to hope for.
Just like what I wrote the 'Strange feverish anticipation' is killing.

Originally posted by shilpita87

Thanks..Lekha...It was beautiful...we knew this was coming right..that MR won't be back...just hope and pray tht even after all the slur he suffered in hands of the channel..his career should shine thru...and all his dreams come true...i hope to see him in a new avatar soon..maybe as a Firebrand Police officer...wht with so many goof ups by CBI these days..i would love to see him as a honest cop...or maybe as a young political leader who fights for people or a pompous NRI who slowly has a change of heart on seeing real india...or a doctor...something different that he has never done before...With his talent sky is the limit and he is a misaal of hard work and honest work...Lets hope Dutta was just a station and not the end of the journey!

Thanks Shilpi.

Word to what you said.
@Bold : Very well put.