Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kaun he ab is pyaar ki dushman waqt ya maithili?

Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
This was what came to my mind when i saw todays episode.hats of to the script writer. Abhay you brought all of us to tears. The kind of dilemma u was in was painful.u wanted to save pia but u couldn't hurt metz.                             Pia ne abhay ko us ke Sachs ke sat apnaya ta luv that seemed impossible.par aaj Jo mod par ye pyaar aya he ki samaj hi nahin pa raha he ki asli dushman waqt he ya maithili? Aur kitne imtihan lene hoga ?                                           Ektaji todays episode was legendary .thanks 4 bringing such a wonderful show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17vidhi1027-shopaholic-meawasenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i agree
fate has been always unfaur to abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dear.Clap I so so so love Ekta..& her team..to have created this epic show...!! totally agree with you..it was a legendary episode..but I also feel that Mondays episode will be of a MILESTONE of this passionate dark love story..with some unbearable painful moments yaar..!!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

vidhi1027 Groupbie
vidhi1027
vidhi1027

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
NIce Topic... latterly i was crying when i saw Abhiya crying :(( Hats of to the person who wrote  Abhiy's script for todaii.. it was realli heart touchyyy <3 <3 Thanks 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index