India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

future track... (Page 2)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

P should tell them, if I refuse to go will you give me the same send off you gave Kesar didi? since that is their speciality with troublesome babus?

or she could lock herself in her room and taunt them to smoke her out that afterall it wouldn't be the 1st time she's been locked in a room with a threat of fire

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 May 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajhussainramsob2011

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Uma
My prediction she's not going anywhere and if she is K is going with her.
Didn't the article say she might leave and not will?
I'm not sure what Pearl said ... But I don't think she said P will leave the house ... I think I heard rift.
I think she will turn the tables on Amma as she is about to be kicked out .
KP are experiencing a rift now ... The one Pearl referred to.

Edited by Atticus - 20 May 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna---Yemi---a_umababithaj

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by snigdhabd

But here's the twist in the story... what if Prats does her "ban jaayyeee" and REFUSES to leave...
"hum ghar and Krishna ko chhodkar nahin jayenge..."   if it will happen i will happyBig smile

I really hope this happens ... it is much better than any  dumb "souten" track...
yah totally agree with u.i just hate soutenDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

Hi Uma
I'm not sure what Pearl said ... But I don't think she said P will leave the house ... I think I heard rift.

Agree with u Atticus... the news articles are all conflicting... Prats should turn the tables on Amma like she did in yesterday's episode with the kheer... ClapClap if your prediction comes true, then the rift will be a short one...Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajhussainramso

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Uma

Agree with u Atticus... the news articles are all conflicting... Prats should turn the tables on Amma like she did in yesterday's episode with the kheer... ClapClap if your prediction comes true, then the rift will be a short one...Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    I agree with atticus the article said lot of things. like atticus said the article said probably she may leave the house right. i think so. but in various tv seg they said prats and krishna "alag hoge" i think it is IBN or SBB i am not sure. but i remember pearl's interview she said there will be a rift between them then they will come to close. she didn;t mention whether prats will leave or how long the rift or anything. just this much only, most of the time the article don;t tell all the truth. i think tehy all r doing for the publicity. yeap i agree with u uma. it is high time prats uses her brain and use the table on amma. only their own game will work with them. this time prats has to do something drastic for her man;s sake. see amma said what to krishna abt the fish like that prats has to do something of amma to krishna all is fair in the game of love. prats has to learn that. let us see a different prats this time. it is high time for prats to play her game.

a_umababithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

P should tell them, if I refuse to go will you give me the same send off you gave Kesar didi? since that is their speciality with troublesome babus?

or she could lock herself in her room and taunt them to smoke her out that afterall it wouldn't be the 1st time she's been locked in a room with a threat of fire

Call the Terminex guy?ROFL

a_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Hi Uma

I haven't read these articles so my guess based on what I saw today is that Prats is finally changing her strategy and probably will after the counselling she got from little sister Arusi.

Today for the first time she voiced her fears something she avoided in the past when confronted with an issue at the Niwas. It took the Takurain's vicious threat to scare her enough she decided to tell Krishna someone's out to topple their marriage. Krishna didn't like hearing it. But if he takes the time to reflect he may realize something's the matter. I do think Prats will be back in MMGJ but for how long depends on what triggers her exit.

In the end it's going to be Krishna and/or SS/SDS who have to eat humble pie to bring her back if Krishna threatens to walk out. If Guruma is back it spells there are some unexpected twists likely to emerge in the Takur family. Wonder if SS's politican campaign get a new life?

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
well, i think P will be out of TN for sometime and K won't support her Confused

OK, reading some replies i have had a wild guess

Picture this : guruma at pooja, amma plays her card, prats blamed, everybody angry including K, SS wants P to be thrown out, but amma, as usual speaks for P, K further inclined towards amma, but guruma wants SS to have P in TN bec some new election is coming Smile that way there is rift between kriya n also P gets to stay in TN...Smile

but still my mind says , we will see P out of TN Confused

a_umababithaj

Go to top