future track... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

I really hope this happens ... it is much better than any  dumb "souten" track...
yah totally agree with u.i just hate souten🀒
Originally posted by Atticus

Hi Uma
My prediction she's not going anywhere and if she is K is going with her.
Didn't the article say she might leave and not will?
I'm not sure what Pearl said ... But I don't think she said P will leave the house ... I think I heard rift.
I think she will turn the tables on Amma as she is about to be kicked out .
KP are experiencing a rift now ... The one Pearl referred to.

Agree with u Atticus... the news articles are all conflicting... Prats should turn the tables on Amma like she did in yesterday's episode with the kheer... πŸ‘πŸ‘ if your prediction comes true, then the rift will be a short one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Atticus

Hi Uma
My prediction she's not going anywhere and if she is K is going with her.
Didn't the article say she might leave and not will?
I'm not sure what Pearl said ... But I don't think she said P will leave the house ... I think I heard rift.
I think she will turn the tables on Amma as she is about to be kicked out .
KP are experiencing a rift now ... The one Pearl referred to.

Agree with u Atticus... the news articles are all conflicting... Prats should turn the tables on Amma like she did in yesterday's episode with the kheer... πŸ‘πŸ‘ if your prediction comes true, then the rift will be a short one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
    I agree with atticus the article said lot of things. like atticus said the article said probably she may leave the house right. i think so. but in various tv seg they said prats and krishna "alag hoge" i think it is IBN or SBB i am not sure. but i remember pearl's interview she said there will be a rift between them then they will come to close. she didn;t mention whether prats will leave or how long the rift or anything. just this much only, most of the time the article don;t tell all the truth. i think tehy all r doing for the publicity. yeap i agree with u uma. it is high time prats uses her brain and use the table on amma. only their own game will work with them. this time prats has to do something drastic for her man;s sake. see amma said what to krishna abt the fish like that prats has to do something of amma to krishna all is fair in the game of love. prats has to learn that. let us see a different prats this time. it is high time for prats to play her game.
Originally posted by yemi3006

P should tell them, if I refuse to go will you give me the same send off you gave Kesar didi? since that is their speciality with troublesome babus?

or she could lock herself in her room and taunt them to smoke her out that afterall it wouldn't be the 1st time she's been locked in a room with a threat of fire

Call the Terminex guy?🀣

Originally posted by a_uma

I haven't read these articles so my guess based on what I saw today is that Prats is finally changing her strategy and probably will after the counselling she got from little sister Arusi.

Today for the first time she voiced her fears something she avoided in the past when confronted with an issue at the Niwas. It took the Takurain's vicious threat to scare her enough she decided to tell Krishna someone's out to topple their marriage. Krishna didn't like hearing it. But if he takes the time to reflect he may realize something's the matter. I do think Prats will be back in MMGJ but for how long depends on what triggers her exit.

In the end it's going to be Krishna and/or SS/SDS who have to eat humble pie to bring her back if Krishna threatens to walk out. If Guruma is back it spells there are some unexpected twists likely to emerge in the Takur family. Wonder if SS's politican campaign get a new life?

well, i think P will be out of TN for sometime and K won't support her πŸ˜•

OK, reading some replies i have had a wild guess

Picture this : guruma at pooja, amma plays her card, prats blamed, everybody angry including K, SS wants P to be thrown out, but amma, as usual speaks for P, K further inclined towards amma, but guruma wants SS to have P in TN bec some new election is coming 😊 that way there is rift between kriya n also P gets to stay in TN...😊

but still my mind says , we will see P out of TN πŸ˜•
This wil be an awesome PBJ moment!if ths happens,im on. .
h badhiya thread when prats will say hum nahin jayengay krishna will himsel do the honours he will throw her out by himself onnlyhaving said that i have a feeling prats will stay at tn itself and will fight from there only
now can,t even imagine anything as now me thinking kush bhi ho sakta hai sb kuch ho bs baba babu ka throw na kare baqi jana to hai pratigya ko well just wait for the episode to aired

WHAT ABOUT THE PUJA.I DIDNOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.PLZ TELL ME WAS THERE ANY ARTICAL ABOUT THE PUJA IS HAPPENING OR IT'S YOUR PREDICTION.I COULDNT UNDERSTAND THAT.HAD I MISSED ANY ARTICALπŸ˜•