India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Dragging

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
 I am a regular watcher of Pratigya. It has started to drag not for want of ideas but because Pratigya reacts consistently in the same upright manner to everthing. She is human. So why are the creatives making her seem robotic. Come on something better can be done by the creatives. Pooja Gor is a fine actress Why not exploit her full potential specially when she has been cast as the heroine of a serial which has a  story line  which is very appealing .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate_boy

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
i don't think so dear.i just luv all expressions of pratogya.sheis the best.Smile
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumiko

I am a regular watcher of Pratigya. It has started to drag not for want of ideas but because Pratigya reacts consistently in the same upright manner to everthing. She is human. So why are the creatives making her seem robotic. Come on something better can be done by the creatives. Pooja Gor is a fine actress Why not exploit her full potential specially when she has been cast as the heroine of a serial which has a story line which is very appealing .

Pratigya is a role of strong potential but the writers have shown a minimum of her actions these days.I guess she should stand upright against Amma and her actions.I guess the story will lead to huge drama as Kesar's baby comes and I hope her role has something nice to offer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I am a regular watcher of Pratigya. It has started to drag not for want of ideas but because Pratigya reacts consistently in the same upright manner to everthing. She is human. So why are the creatives making her seem robotic. Come on something better can be done by the creatives. Pooja Gor is a fine actress Why not exploit her full potential specially when she has been cast as the heroine of a serial which has a story line which is very appealing .

Pratigya is a role of strong potential but the writers have shown a minimum of her actions these days.I guess she should stand upright against Amma and her actions.I guess the story will lead to huge drama as Kesar's baby comes and I hope her role has something nice to offer.

agree wid u and may b becauise to whom now she is fighting is her hubby mom,s and also she had make him aginast her so she don,t want to loose him
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

agree wid u and may b becauise to whom now she is fighting is her hubby mom,s and also she had make him aginast her so she don,t want to loose him

Sometimes I think the show has nothing to offer but Pratigya is the one who makes me not think like that.I hope we get to see good story in future...obviously I m enjoying the present track.SleepySleepySleepy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top