Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

A Big Confrontation to happen btw Bedis & Gandhis

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I see Phui to be teh catalyst for bringing out the confrontation. This is how i see it happen:

1. Hetal is going to continue act like a spoilt brat who gets further encouragement from her useless Baa and good for nothing Phui. Amba ji won't even know half of the tricks they teach her.

2. Hetal will complain about Sweety having overstayed her welcome, and how Sweety gets more attention.

3. Somehow Karan will come to know how ill-treated his cousin sister Mona is at her in-laws, and he will get to know that Anchal is the girl that Phui wants to bring in as Anu's second wife (Phui's lost it I seriously tell you)

4. Karan will tell Hetal about her family's behavior towards Mona. Hetal will defend her maayka. In turn the fight will escalade bringing the newly-weds  to the Bedi living room.

5. Bedi clan will assemble and try to diffuse teh tension. But Hetal will be an idiot. Vimmy will add some fuel to the fire, phoning the Gandhis to hurry to their place to control Hetal.. Karan will openly say how Hetal never adjusts, and to look at how his sister has adoptedthe Vaishnav ways just to please her in-laws and has she done? Hetal will fight back.

6. The Gandhis hearing the ruckus will come, and then in front of everyone , karan will let everyone know how Phui wants Anchal to take Mona's place. This will enrage the Bedis. Vimmy will speak up taunting Ambaji " Is the manners your daughter has, you who always spoke of sanskar". Further on, she can say Mona never complained about Phui overstaying her welcome at her Maayka, so why  does Hetal question Sweety's stay esp when Sweety is preggers? This will the second slap on Gandhis.

7. The Bedis will ask for Mona come to them, and ask Anukalp if he forgot his promises he made to Mona when took the seven rounds of sacred fire which the first and foremost is to accept responsibility for her and to protect her not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well. Satnaam tells Anu to become a man and get a place of his own, and then take his wife otherwise forget it. And they tell Hetal tat either she learn to adjust to their ways,  or she is free to go live life as she wishes at her maayka. The decision is hers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

April2007 thumbnail
I just love your story.

Somebody should show Amba mirror, she is an arrogant selfish abusive hypocrite
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: April2007

I just love your story.

Somebody should show Amba mirror, she is an arrogant selfish abusive hypocrite

See the thing is that Mona in her wish to please her in-laws has let one and all trample over her.

I am also a bhabhi to 3 younger nanads. Yet I always clearly maintained the fact that I was I elder to them in age and relation, and if I gave them respect, I expected it back. They also know I am an impartial person and will do what is the best for them. And so far I have nothing to complain about. Plus my mum-in-law is more chilled than my mom so I am lucky. Yet I still maintain the decorum that a DIL should...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but as of now this story will not happens.

now some drama may unfold in bombay.

it may be past mistake of gandhi family.

so once mona needs do parayi aag may kudna.and solve the problem😆
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I see Phui to be teh catalyst for bringing out the confrontation. This is how i see it happen:

1. Hetal is going to continue act like a spoilt brat who gets further encouragement from her useless Baa and good for nothing Phui. Amba ji won't even know half of the tricks they teach her.

2. Hetal will complain about Sweety having overstayed her welcome, and how Sweety gets more attention.

3. Somehow Karan will come to know how ill-treated his cousin sister Mona is at her in-laws, and he will get to know that Anchal is the girl that Phui wants to bring in as Anu's second wife (Phui's lost it I seriously tell you)

4. Karan will tell Hetal about her family's behavior towards Mona. Hetal will defend her maayka. In turn the fight will escalade bringing the newly-weds  to the Bedi living room.

5. Bedi clan will assemble and try to diffuse teh tension. But Hetal will be an idiot. Vimmy will add some fuel to the fire, phoning the Gandhis to hurry to their place to control Hetal.. Karan will openly say how Hetal never adjusts, and to look at how his sister has adoptedthe Vaishnav ways just to please her in-laws and has she done? Hetal will fight back.

6. The Gandhis hearing the ruckus will come, and then in front of everyone , karan will let everyone know how Phui wants Anchal to take Mona's place. This will enrage the Bedis. Vimmy will speak up taunting Ambaji " Is the manners your daughter has, you who always spoke of sanskar". Further on, she can say Mona never complained about Phui overstaying her welcome at her Maayka, so why  does Hetal question Sweety's stay esp when Sweety is preggers? This will the second slap on Gandhis.

7. The Bedis will ask for Mona come to them, and ask Anukalp if he forgot his promises he made to Mona when took the seven rounds of sacred fire which the first and foremost is to accept responsibility for her and to protect her not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well. Satnaam tells Anu to become a man and get a place of his own, and then take his wife otherwise forget it. And they tell Hetal tat either she learn to adjust to their ways,  or she is free to go live life as she wishes at her maayka. The decision is hers.

Hope this becomes true but I don't see Karan picking a fight with Hetal, If not anything he will even apologize to her and keep quite, like he did after getting married to Hetal at bidaai came to know about Ambaji kicking Mona out of the house...anyways no hope from these so called shows instead of getting entertainment here we are getting depressed, arguing, raising our BP what not😆 Just wondering if its even worth to see these shows😭
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellant ..hope this will happens one day and want baa and phui to get some dose from satnaam and vimmy...i have to say , am missing vimmy these days...
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved your story Hot_Indo_Chilly.  I want to see Satnam, Vimmy or even bring in Rano...go yell at Ambaji and Phui and give them the shock of their life for abusing and tormenting Mona.
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

superb story...this is going to happen for sure...

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one.
I'm finding this Hetal so irritating n childish - a real cry baby, filling her mayka's ears at the drop of a hat