India-Forums

Navya
Navya

I love Ritz-Ranbir! (Page 2)

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
They are a typical bf/gf - lovee is in the air!

Anaya on the other hand are tooo slow, theyre typical tv serial loveee - no talk, bas akhon mein dekhi jaao, and chunni hath mein ghumayi jaao

i like ranbir ritz for a fact they can actually TALK - i love to see how a conversation is between them too, theyre COMFORTABLE around each other, unlike navya

Oh god, i am scared thinking about whats gonna happen on monday

is appy gonna let her go? will alarmclock catch anant with the bon-fire and ask him what hes doing there just as navya enters? or will they actually MEET and TALK about lovey dovey things? or will navya keep a dull face all the time shes there?

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Ritz- I dont know if "complete" is the word for them or not but for its "comfortable" they are very comfortable with each other.. They talk n talk about each n everything..So they are like best friends 1st then lovers which is good..:)

Although i dont agree on that today's generation thing,sorry..Every person/couple has different way to show their love Love talk & understand and for some words doesnt even matter,they almost understand eachother silence :)& thats what i said n i like :)

@Piya..wen I said "Complete", I meant to say that they know wat they feel for each other..."complete" in the sense, they have no doubts that they are in love or they want to be together...
ANd yeah, abt the todays generation line..wat i meant was they represent the youth..they want to spend time with each other..and they convince their friends to lie for them..and they are a lil open too abt their relation..remember, feeding each other the food at Nimisha's engagement!!!Its a todays generation thing n a!!
I agree with ya that Love talk & understand and for some words doesnt even matter,they almost understand eachother silence...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya2025

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Anaya on the other hand are tooo slow, theyre typical tv serial loveee - no talk, bas akhon mein dekhi jaao, and chunni hath mein ghumayi jaao

i like ranbir ritz for a fact they can actually TALK - i love to see how a conversation is between them too, theyre COMFORTABLE around each other, unlike navya

is appy gonna let her go? will alarmclock catch anant with the bon-fire and ask him what hes doing there just as navya enters? or will they actually MEET and TALK about lovey dovey things? or will navya keep a dull face all the time shes there?

Prabh..i liked your definition of RR...a typical BF/GF...Embarrassed
And yep, I am hoping Monday is a lil more interactive between Anaya..
I hope they just dont do the kiss and hug kinda thing without discussing wats going on..
I want them to sit besides the fireplace and start talking abt where these feelings are going, wat effect it shall bring in future, how they shall face it in front of their parents..
i know aisa kuch nahi hoga though...all they will do is encounter another "proximity" between them!!!LOLLOL

Edited by rituloveskmh - 20 May 2011 at 2:01pm

pkaur92

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by pkaur92

Prabh..i liked your definition of RR...a typical BF/GF...Embarrassed
And yep, I am hoping Monday is a lil more interactive between Anaya..
I hope they just dont do the kiss and hug kinda thing without discussing wats going on..
I want them to sit besides the fireplace and start talking abt where these feelings are going, wat effect it shall bring in future, how they shall face it in front of their parents..
i know aisa kuch nahi hoga though...all they will do is encounter another "proximity" between them!!!LOLLOL

Thank you, thank you ritz Embarrassed

Yeahh same here, i hope these two actually share the feelings they have for each other, vaise to navya was sunny deol when she went to boys dorm, she should also become sunny deol in talking and actually express...words are better than actions? Wink lol

But, as we saw in the promo, they will TRY to kiss, but someone will interrupt them PAKKA LOL

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Prabh...i wish pehle baatein kar le woh dono...fir jab bore ho jaye tho kiss karne ke liye uthe..and then hand kiss ke baad koi aa jaye...really...it will define their relation better if aisa ho!Wink
Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
hey ritz, i agree with you! i enjoyed the ranbir & ritz scene too, it was a cute one and showed a better view of their relationship and LOL i agree, the best thing about them is that they TALK LOL they look really comfortable with each other too and it'd be nice if they were given more screen space together...Smile
and hey...Anant & Navya could a thing or two from them as well hehehe LOL so long as Anant doesn't decide to copy each & everything that they do lool LOL

and same here...i'm REALLY hoping that anant & navya will verbalise their feelings to each other more...i want more talking and less doing haha LOL

Edited by Ruxana91 - 20 May 2011 at 3:29pm

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Ruxana...more talking less doing!!!LOL

Ruxana91

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Ruxana...more talking less doing!!!LOL

Haha It's true tho lol LOL 

Edited by Ruxana91 - 20 May 2011 at 4:00pm

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index