Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pkaur92

They are a typical bf/gf - lovee is in the air!

Anaya on the other hand are tooo slow, theyre typical tv serial loveee - no talk, bas akhon mein dekhi jaao, and chunni hath mein ghumayi jaao

i like ranbir ritz for a fact they can actually TALK - i love to see how a conversation is between them too, theyre COMFORTABLE around each other, unlike navya

Oh god, i am scared thinking about whats gonna happen on monday

is appy gonna let her go? will alarmclock catch anant with the bon-fire and ask him what hes doing there just as navya enters? or will they actually MEET and TALK about lovey dovey things? or will navya keep a dull face all the time shes there?

Prabh..i liked your definition of RR...a typical BF/GF...😳
And yep, I am hoping Monday is a lil more interactive between Anaya..
I hope they just dont do the kiss and hug kinda thing without discussing wats going on..
I want them to sit besides the fireplace and start talking abt where these feelings are going, wat effect it shall bring in future, how they shall face it in front of their parents..
i know aisa kuch nahi hoga though...all they will do is encounter another "proximity" between them!!!😆😆
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Prabh..i liked your definition of RR...a typical BF/GF...😳
And yep, I am hoping Monday is a lil more interactive between Anaya..
I hope they just dont do the kiss and hug kinda thing without discussing wats going on..
I want them to sit besides the fireplace and start talking abt where these feelings are going, wat effect it shall bring in future, how they shall face it in front of their parents..
i know aisa kuch nahi hoga though...all they will do is encounter another "proximity" between them!!!😆😆

Thank you, thank you ritz 😳

Yeahh same here, i hope these two actually share the feelings they have for each other, vaise to navya was sunny deol when she went to boys dorm, she should also become sunny deol in talking and actually express...words are better than actions? 😉 lol

But, as we saw in the promo, they will TRY to kiss, but someone will interrupt them PAKKA 😆

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Prabh...i wish pehle baatein kar le woh dono...fir jab bore ho jaye tho kiss karne ke liye uthe..and then hand kiss ke baad koi aa jaye...really...it will define their relation better if aisa ho!😉
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ritz, i agree with you! i enjoyed the ranbir & ritz scene too, it was a cute one and showed a better view of their relationship and ðŸ˜† i agree, the best thing about them is that they TALK ðŸ˜† they look really comfortable with each other too and it'd be nice if they were given more screen space together...😊
and hey...Anant & Navya could a thing or two from them as well hehehe ðŸ˜† so long as Anant doesn't decide to copy each & everything that they do lool ðŸ˜†

and same here...i'm REALLY hoping that anant & navya will verbalise their feelings to each other more...i want more talking and less doing haha ðŸ˜†
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Ruxana...more talking less doing!!!😆
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Ruxana...more talking less doing!!!😆

Haha It's true tho lol ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they're very comfortable with each other because their relationship is public knowledge, also their parents aren't as orthodox as Navya and Anant's.

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These two are quite natural like a normal BF-GF... no drama, no tears.. they jst enjoy each others' company.. ðŸ˜ƒ
this is what i like in Ritz-Ranbir which is missing in Anant-Navya.. ðŸ˜Š
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar I also like that couple...and also most I like Ranbir...wow cool guy...