Navya

I love Ritz-Ranbir!

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They are so comfortable with each other!!!
And I am loving the understanding they have developed for each other!
In todays episode, when both were clinging to my favorite color purple, they looked so adorable!
the first favourite scene of theirs was..she holding a knife in front of him and saying that she will kill him if a girl went to meet him at the boy's dorm!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
and second was wen they sat alone in the "kids train kinda thing"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She, like all girls, wanted to spend time with her girl friends...and he, like a typical guy, wanted to be with her!πŸ˜†
I loved their convo..specially, wen he said.."jao apni friends ke paas...jaise woh log tumhari yaad mai aansoo bahaa rahe honge"πŸ˜†...that was so dramatic..πŸ˜†
and she pulled his leg more by saying..."kya tum meri yaad mai aansoon bahaaooge"..
OMG, this couple is so cute and adorable!😳
BTW, you know another thing that I like about these two??Its that they TALK...they seem to know each other so well!😳
Just like she said...mujhe pata hai what will make you feel better...and then she gives him a peck on his cheeks😳..
Awww...how adorable was that..it lit up my face, and I was all smiling looking at Ranbir and his happy expressions!!!πŸ˜ƒ
For a moment, Anaya were not in my mind..it was the R duo---Ritz and RAnbir!!!😳

I wanna see more of them now...specially after that small scene with the cute chemistry existing between them!😳
They surely represent "nayi soch" and "Nayee generation" ka love to me!!!πŸ˜‰
Am I being biased coz her name is "Ritz"????πŸ˜†

Love,
Ritz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
nah i love them as well
theyy reallyc utee
love theirr pair really awesomee
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

nah i love them as well

theyy reallyc utee
love theirr pair really awesomee

Hey thnaks...they sure are cute in their own way...i mean, obviously we see more of Anaya but somehow I can define RR relation better..they dont get enuf scenes but still manage to convey the feelings they carry for each other!!😳
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
They are definitely really cute.. & yes the best part of their relationship is- They talk..[Not that I mind the couple who dont talk much (As im more of a fan of silence talk with a soft,understanding smile on the faces)]& they talk about everything..

There is nothing more to add.. There conversations are perfectly perfect as they had all humors,romance,friendship everything in it..n I like that.
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

They are definitely really cute.. & yes the best part of their relationship is- They talk..[Not that I mind the couple who dont talk much (As im more of a fan of silence talk with a soft,understanding smile on the faces)]& they talk about everything..

There is nothing more to add.. There conversations are perfectly perfect as they had all humors,romance,friendship everything in it..n I like that.

I think Piya that their relation is kinda "complete"..theya re a normal couple, who interact...nothing mushy abt them but they are aaj ka generation...open minded, respectful to each other and in love!!
they have an amazingly defined relationship coz they know wat they mean to each other!!!😳
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ritu - I agree with you about Ritz-Ranbir. I liked them in whatever little scenes they've had. They are comfortable with each other. Most importantly, as you mentioned, they TALK.
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Naina--

Ritu - I agree with you about Ritz-Ranbir. I liked them in whatever little scenes they've had. They are comfortable with each other. Most importantly, as you mentioned, they TALK.

I guess thats the highlight of their relationship na!!that they talk...but yeah, that makes them different from Anaya...every couple after all cannot be the same!!!and that might tbe the CVs view abt RR relationship!!!Thanks for commenting sweetz!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ritz- I dont know if "complete" is the word for them or not but for its "comfortable" they are very comfortable with each other.. They talk n talk about each n everything..So they are like best friends 1st then lovers which is good..:)

Although i dont agree on that today's generation thing,sorry..Every person/couple has different way to show their love Love talk & understand and for some words doesnt even matter,they almost understand eachother silence :)& thats what i said n i like :)
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They are a typical bf/gf - lovee is in the air!

Anaya on the other hand are tooo slow, theyre typical tv serial loveee - no talk, bas akhon mein dekhi jaao, and chunni hath mein ghumayi jaao

i like ranbir ritz for a fact they can actually TALK - i love to see how a conversation is between them too, theyre COMFORTABLE around each other, unlike navya

Oh god, i am scared thinking about whats gonna happen on monday

is appy gonna let her go? will alarmclock catch anant with the bon-fire and ask him what hes doing there just as navya enters? or will they actually MEET and TALK about lovey dovey things? or will navya keep a dull face all the time shes there?
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Ritz- I dont know if "complete" is the word for them or not but for its "comfortable" they are very comfortable with each other.. They talk n talk about each n everything..So they are like best friends 1st then lovers which is good..:)

Although i dont agree on that today's generation thing,sorry..Every person/couple has different way to show their love Love talk & understand and for some words doesnt even matter,they almost understand eachother silence :)& thats what i said n i like :)

@Piya..wen I said "Complete", I meant to say that they know wat they feel for each other..."complete" in the sense, they have no doubts that they are in love or they want to be together...
ANd yeah, abt the todays generation line..wat i meant was they represent the youth..they want to spend time with each other..and they convince their friends to lie for them..and they are a lil open too abt their relation..remember, feeding each other the food at Nimisha's engagement!!!Its a todays generation thing n a!!
I agree with ya that Love talk & understand and for some words doesnt even matter,they almost understand eachother silence...😳