Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Srushti yaar...I really feel for you! In a few days time, you won't even be able to cry out for Dutta...
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shrushti for the update..πŸ€— and for making it so humorous..

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srush.. Thanks yaar...lots of Duas for u for bearing this torture.. and really from what you've written..its third degree torture...  really really feel for uπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aur Colors ko to itni baddua lagengi na...😑...man se itni gaalian nikal rahi hein na.. how could they turn a beautiful, soulful story into this cheap, disgusting piece of crap😑😑😑 As if the saab doll was not enough .. now they ar going to show gundas harass Nakku and make her dance🀒🀒🀒 Yeh koi C-grade ghatiya movie hai kya?!!!
Just why isn't Mahi Vij bailing out of this crap...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Srush.. Thanks yaar...lots of Duas for u for bearing this torture.. and really from what you've written..its third degree torture...  really really feel for uπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aur Colors ko to itni baddua lagengi na...😑...man se itni gaalian nikal rahi hein na.. how could they turn a beautiful, soulful story into this cheap, disgusting piece of crap😑😑😑 As if the saab doll was not enough .. now they ar going to show gundas harass Nakku and make her dance🀒🀒🀒 Yeh koi C-grade ghatiya movie hai kya?!!!
Just why isn't Mahi Vij bailing out of this crap...

I guess mahi is enjoying this. She doesn't have to do much, just has to act kiddish, cry "saab" time to time that's it. She gets paid for this. I think she doesn't care whether LTL does well or not. Why would she want to be out?

I think most of the TV actors remain detached from their roles. Only the audience get attached, worry about how the character turns out. They know well that CVs will do whatever they want according to the TRPs, and many other factors.

testing9 thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update 😊😊
diverted my mind from the current LCL track..and news of SA replacing MR😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by testing9 - 12 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update of a bhangaar episode!! Srush you really excel as a comedy writer! You should be writing skits for Comedy Circus! You will be an instant hit! Tera jawab nahi! As usual!

The episode however sounds terrifying. I am speechless at the crapfest they are dishing out. Shabbir or no Shabbir no God can save this show. CVs and the Channel (read PS) are in a rat race to see who wins the title of the WORST EVER VISUALIZER of a serial. Now a days I don't even cry for Dutta/MR as I know he better not come back to this horror show. It isn't worth it.

But kudos to my lovely friend Srushti for bearing the torture so religiously for us for every update!! This πŸ€— is just for you Srush! Love ya sweetie! I am worried only about one thing that by the end of this serial what will Srushti be like? Will she ever be able to return to her old self? Will this serial seriously affect my dear friend Srushti? God please be with her and save her.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks srush for the update, but this is this epi is just maha horrible, gosh what u r putting up with srush, just don't know what to say bout the new entry, gosh how u goona continue this *v sad muh*

Pre cap_ ewww! gosh what will bushy goona see on monday*confused n sad*

Thanks srush n v v v sorry for the late n not so good comment, will try to cover it on the next WU*wink*
*hugs*
Azy
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  1.  i want to give u this trophy u still seeing writing and updating this horrible crap ! me watched with such  ...uff unbearable hai bhai...
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG Srush😲😲😲 really you have updated a show totally alien to me...my last day of vacation and am sitting in the airport lounge reading this crap just for you dearπŸ˜›

simply loved the epidemic on loose but still missed my shaking skeles that got me into a fit, but i admire your efforts in giving us something new each time as LTL wale se to ummeed chod diye hum ne...i have missed a week and nothing much has changed..πŸ˜•...oh yes the bikaris in the temple but that was no surprise... the day they threw baaji out it was waiting to happen.
Ok got to go now so am winding up in a hurry...will get back and join u from next week.
take care and big hug to uπŸ€—
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago