Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-20 May, 2011 (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL Srushti I totally know what you mean...I honestly don't get WHY this crap won't enddd?! *rams head against wall*...Ab Shabbir bhi aake kuch mahine timepass karega but nothing is gonna get salvaged obviously...they've murdered this show in ways beyond description...

I'll say though that atleast Nakku can go back to Dutta...whatever version of "Dutta" this is...instead of being mad after a DOLL or this "basti ka raaja" DigguDead

The end??? well because BV is not ending,,,MB is also going on...Uttaran is going on...and so is LTL ...they think it is creatively supreme to get a show going on for ever..with or without its soul ...
Dont even name that guy, Anu...am getting jitters how will I see him as Dutta...
Nakku can stay with Diggu and have a Sun Saheba Sun all over again ...instead of Ram teri Ganga maili ,,,I will sing Dutta teri Nakku maili..but no Shabbir...plz...after NS and Diggu ,,Shabbir will be like the piercest nail in my coffin...
I feel so sick...arre koi ambulance ko bulao re.....
errr not the Diggu wali ambulance...and that is one thing I dont understand..why the hell does he drive an ambulanceAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Srushti, you should paste this permanently in your update threads ;-) haha

aaarrghhh....I just replied your post, Anu and my page refreshened and I see this...see what have you done to me

Edited by -Srushti- - 20 May 2011 at 1:39pm
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

OMG srush the precap is horrific!!!

what happended to all the bashans naku use2 give 2 our dutta!!!!

She is not drinking, Missy ..they are forcing her to drink and forcing her to dance...it was a real disgusting sceneOuch
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

OMG srush the precap is horrific!!!

what happended to all the bashans naku use2 give 2 our dutta!!!!

She is not drinking, Missy ..they are forcing her to drink and forcing her to dance...it was a real disgusting sceneOuch
now is the perfect time 4 duttas entry but they had 2 go n ruin by shwin piggu!!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

thnx 4 d update btw...n b emos..love emEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Sweety.ClapLoved all ur emoticons & ur hiliarious punch linesThumbs Up
No comments for this unidentifiable showDead

Lots of love for uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlmnx12-Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
oh god torture for u for another day for 45 minutes.  Hug my heartfelt sympathy to you Srushti. Embarrassed  I love the new entry. scary mummy emo. ROFLROFLROFL
I seriously have absolutely no comments on the show any longer after reading the precap. Disgusting. Pranjal Saxena has gone too far with this. I can't believe what they have done to Nakusha's character. Cry
Die Colors Die. you all will pay for this big time. this is so disgusting. don't care about Diggu. He is just too lame of a character to save anyone. Ouch I'm disliking the show even more by every passing episode. The channel and playtime creationn are actually quite disgusting to carry on with the show but then only ratings matter to them. Ouch

Thank u Srushti for watching this nonsense. I wish it would just shut down but new dutta is coming and I"m not liking it at all but will always be there to comment on your written updates. Hug

your prize for watching the torture for us. Dutta (MR) horse experience wala interview. Embarrassed

Enjoy. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I feel..jo bhi ho...kum se kum dutta-nakku ko khush dikha de..without this third angle rectangle making his love story wid nakku...warna purey theme ka compounded karchra ho jayega...i won't watch it but i'll at least be in peace to think..ki nakku got her saab(not the doll).let shabir play dutta...mera dutta to Mr.raheja...he rahega...i'll think ki MR played dutta till the end...

fab update srushti...especially tht butterfly clip coment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-AreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I feel..jo bhi ho...kum se kum dutta-nakku ko khush dikha de..without this third angle rectangle making his love story wid nakku...warna purey theme ka compounded karchra ho jayega...i won't watch it but i'll at least be in peace to think..ki nakku got her saab(not the doll).let shabir play dutta...mera dutta to Mr.raheja...he rahega...i'll think ki MR played dutta till the end...

fab update srushti...especially tht butterfly clip coment
Shilpi,the worst in all this is they still want to experiment with the triangle storyDead
Nothing gets thru their thick heads & ego filled eyes.Angry
Waise bhi ab kachara hone ke liye kya bacha hai.
DUTTA -The Iconic Character(as per Mr.Thakkar) 's family is on roads & taking shelter in temple & eating free food.Aur bada insult kya ho sakta hai lead character kaConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prncz-Srushti-

Go to top