Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

oh god torture for u for another day for 45 minutes.  🤗owww...thank you re my dear sweet si Ritzy😳  my heartfelt sympathy to you Srushti. 😳  I love the new entry. scary mummy emo. 🤣🤣🤣  hehe..I knew you would like them..they were specially for you..thought you might get bored with the skulls so hence the new mummy with new title😆
I seriously have absolutely no comments on the show any longer after reading the precap. Disgusting. Pranjal Saxena has gone too far with this. I can't believe what they have done to Nakusha's character. 😭  today I felt that Nakku is now going OTT...otherwise except the horrible storyline Nakku's acting was the only heartening thing..but today even she was horrible...
Die Colors Die. you all will pay for this big time. this is so disgusting. don't care about Diggu. He is just too lame of a character to save anyone. I'm disliking the show even more by every passing episode. The channel and playtime creationn are actually quite disgusting to carry on with the show but then only ratings matter to them. NAturally ...creativeness jaaye bhad mein...all they can see is money

Thank u Srushti for watching this nonsense. I wish it would just shut down but new dutta is coming and I"m not liking it at all but will always be there to comment on your written updates. 🤗
owww...love you re Ritzy for this🤗🤗🤗
your prize for watching the torture for us. Dutta (MR) horse experience wala interview. 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg263cAkxHw&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
owww...Gadha on the ghoda...awww...*faints*...😆
Enjoy. 😳 yea..respite from the toruture...Thank you ..ye le meri taraf se

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

I feel..jo bhi ho...kum se kum dutta-nakku ko khush dikha de..without this third angle rectangle making his love story wid nakku...warna purey theme ka compounded karchra ho jayega...i won't watch it but i'll at least be in peace to think..ki nakku got her saab(not the doll).let shabir play dutta...mera dutta to Mr.raheja...he rahega...i'll think ki MR played dutta till the end...

fab update srushti...especially tht butterfly clip coment

ho jayega😲 ho chuka hai...woh bhi non-recyclable kachra ho gaya hai...😆
and there can be no other Dutta for us, Shilpi...mein kaise dekhungi😭
hehe...butterfly wala accha laga😆...mera sach mein aisa hi dil karta hia...he actually trashed the AB's Deewar wala scene
Thank you yaara😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nizam13

Hey there!  Sirf support kiya(support for you only) Good thoughts for you only and many wonderful weekend blessings.  Luv Aneesa

Aneesaaa...yaara..thank you so much...when you say for me only..I feelll sooo humbled😳...Thank you yaara...and sorry...for me you have to undergo so much of torture😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

Ok! I am fine now...

No I am not ...   Could not help it dear sorry ...

hehe Hi Priya...I know...I understand..take care😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww u changed the skulls especially for me.  thank u ji.  😳 mummy emo rocks. 👍🏼 So even Naku isn't living up to the storyline. the show is just DEAD. I'm guessing that they are trying to show that the whole original cast of LTL-1 is at risk here and in very much danger and hence new Dutta will come and save them after IPL so that they can cash in on more TRPs and more money. 🤢 everything is just so predictable in this show. No character development and absolutely no mystery factor to it.
I'm glad u enjoyed Gadha on the ghoda. 😆 yeap me too faints.

T.c. 😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prncz

Hi Srush ,,Swrrie me late .nope you are not late re Petu...dot on time😃. u  sleeping and dreaming of MR  and MV 😆  na...was having nightmares of Diggu and NS and SA🤢

the only thing  worth commenting, Srush is ur naration and the emo 's ,,they are a killer ,,man ,,u got one for each and perfect one too , i knw u gave ur other update to ur pardner ,,,😆  will u update tmrw ? I know you read it...and I cant update on SAt😆...no epi na😆

begiining with  the Epidemic warning ,,and the mumy emo  was fabb yaar I know that is so me...all wounded because of watching this 😡

and ur shayari , 45 min ka epi aur mein akeli naar  wah wah wah  ,   kahan se sochti hai  yeh sab  per yeh atyachar 😭    owww kya karu baar baar aisa atyachar hoga to aise poetry hi niklegi na

baajji  following them in his red kurta .. ,,sahi mein ab agla pura mahina same kurta dekehga ,,pura vasuli ,,like nakku and seema's kapde in march 😆
  ha...Nakku ki saree ki to puri vasooli ho gai thi...and Seema ki saari ne to meri aankhon ki vaat laga di thi
ur emo for baaji's  --lovee you  is so cute, bang on
  cute to hoga na...baaji bhi to cute hai na😳
kala tai in african jungle  ,, wht a tht and emo khaan se mila 👍🏼
  hehehe...AG South africca gai hai na...KKK ke liye isliye😆
suds still thinkg of joining a team ,,and kala beter than NS ,😆,, hmm  he is desperate man ,,why r the others even lettign him continue wiht them 😡
 dont know...may be they also need entertainment like us😆
Diggu entry ,,emo is soo  good ,,, gorilla / ape  type 😆  and he is shown,, so cruel ,, Deewar ka scene churaya😡

aww u had to truly bear so much torture  🤗 meri tarf se ek tight hug owww petu hug you back🤗🤗
Another AB sceene copy frm Mr natwarla 😭,,we knw how creative these creatives are 😆

only  gud thing today bajji reaching to save nakku ,, yaaa he looked sooo cute😳
but got bashed 😭and frm the precap ,,could not save ?  😭 na he got bashed😡

what a torture why are people even watchign this to give 2.18 rating  😕 PS ne sab ko  free tv diya hai with only colors channel subscribtions and told htem to leave the tv on even if they are not watching

just waitng for the show MR is back  ,, desperately
 I know..but the news says something else😭
 I cannot for one still see LTL with Dutta in a new avatar .. but am happy  diggu  has been rejected and his rejection has been accpted by THEM ,, 😡
 Diggu was never going ot be the main lead..it was only time pass till the IPL thing...
they should close the show rather than doing trail and error I wish so much ...freedom from this torchaar
Refusing to  accept their mistaake of lettiing MR go  😡
 that is unforgivable mistake😡
me here to  support u  Srush
awww I know re Petu...😳
Luv ya Love ya tooo much🤗🤗🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

Kya yaar! What a waste of an episode! Ufff! Iam skipping this one 😡

Sounds like this episode is drag fests ka baap🤢

Thanx

Hey Shivani...ya it was a total waste epi🤢
Thanks yaara😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

You replaced skulls & the news of SA coming as Datta has come. If Skulls are Digu then new datta as Mummis, This indicates after MR left LTL, whoever enters the show, is actually entering a  dead show. They are trying for life after death but not succeding 😆😆

Thanks for the pain you have to undergo for us👏 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing and bearing the torture for us dear
 episode is  🤢

poor PN kya haal ho gaya hai sab ka