Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Brutal way of Punishment of the kings (Page 2)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spardha_angel

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by spardha_angel

Reely ritu it ws horrible way of punishment,gosh it ws so fearfull bt d kings used to njoy such punishment..n me too agree guy playing shashank did awesum job..
Exactly spardha.But the kings enjoyed it that was more pathetic.Embarrassed
true yaar how cud they be sooo heartless...Angry
Bilkul monster the sahi main.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhikarani

Yes it was traditional pratha... Dat tym kings were bad.

it was traditional but dat didnt mean all d kings wer bad, u know "mrityudand" was widely prevelant in d monarchy dat tym, i'm going a bit OT, but just 4 an ex: consider d way Akbar ordered Anarkali to b buried alive, it was a brutal order but evry1 claims Akbar to b 1 of d greatest kings of India!!

Rituparnaa

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
but still yar, beheading a person is 1 thing & smashing his head wid a hammer is different, i wonder how any human being can pass such orders ??
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
in ancient days there were various brutal ways of punishment ..that doesn't mean the kings were bad all the times..but actually values and concepts of punishment were different...and from the point of views of those days brutality and cruelty were normal and quiet expected

Moner_Radio

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

but still yar, beheading a person is 1 thing & smashing his head wid a hammer is different, i wonder how any human being can pass such orders ??
Exactly.I too thought the same.It was something unimaginable 4 a human.Dead
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

in ancient days there were various brutal ways of punishment ..that doesn't mean the kings were bad all the times..but actually values and concepts of punishment were different...and from the point of views of those days brutality and cruelty were normal and quiet expected
U r right.That time the punishments were quite different according to crimes.But again it was different based upon the whims n fancies of the kings.And I agreed all kings were nt bad.And in that era even the citizens too were all aware of the type of punishments they will supposed to get by violating the rules.But for us in today's era its just very cruel.Embarrassed

Moner_Radio

Ritu278 Goldie
Ritu278
Ritu278

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Some Kings considered themselves as the lord and did not value tha lives of people..lyk this vandibhuj KingAngry
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by radhikarani

Yes it was traditional pratha... Dat tym kings were bad.
I think nt all kings were so bad.EmbarrassedThis king somewhat worst than others it seems.Embarrassed

I agree it depended on the king, in this case that might be the difference between this king, Dhananand and ChadraguptaEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index