Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but still yar, beheading a person is 1 thing & smashing his head wid a hammer is different, i wonder how any human being can pass such orders ??
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
in ancient days there were various brutal ways of punishment ..that doesn't mean the kings were bad all the times..but actually values and concepts of punishment were different...and from the point of views of those days brutality and cruelty were normal and quiet expected
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly_03

but still yar, beheading a person is 1 thing & smashing his head wid a hammer is different, i wonder how any human being can pass such orders ??

Exactly.I too thought the same.It was something unimaginable 4 a human.🤢
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jhum_86

in ancient days there were various brutal ways of punishment ..that doesn't mean the kings were bad all the times..but actually values and concepts of punishment were different...and from the point of views of those days brutality and cruelty were normal and quiet expected

U r right.That time the punishments were quite different according to crimes.But again it was different based upon the whims n fancies of the kings.And I agreed all kings were nt bad.And in that era even the citizens too were all aware of the type of punishments they will supposed to get by violating the rules.But for us in today's era its just very cruel.😳
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some Kings considered themselves as the lord and did not value tha lives of people..lyk this vandibhuj King😡
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

I think nt all kings were so bad.😳This king somewhat worst than others it seems.😳

I agree it depended on the king, in this case that might be the difference between this king, Dhananand and Chadragupta😳
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhum_86

ya dats wat i mean to say, such brutal punishments were accepted in those days, no1 considered a death sentece to b wrong but d level of brutality differed 4m king to king of course.