Brutal way of Punishment of the kings

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG i was really taken aback by watching that brutal way of punishing the prisnors.
They hammered to death.It was just horrible.And must say the guy acted as Shashank acted very well showing the fear of such a barbaric death.But it is true that in those eras the death punishments were really painful n brutal.
Yes it was traditional pratha... Dat tym kings were bad.
Originally posted by radhikarani

I think nt all kings were so bad.😳This king somewhat worst than others it seems.😳
Reely ritu it ws horrible way of punishment,gosh it ws so fearfull bt d kings used to njoy such punishment..n me too agree guy playing shashank did awesum job.. Edited by spardha_angel - 12 years ago

... I think the power went to their heads and made them evil and barbaric... so the kind of punishments ... must say they were very sadistic in nature...
Originally posted by spardha_angel

Reely ritu it ws horrible way of punishment,gosh it ws so fearfull bt d kings used to njoy such punishment..n me too agree guy playing shashank did awesum job..
Exactly spardha.But the kings enjoyed it that was more pathetic.😳
Originally posted by cjs369

... I think the power went to their heads and made them evil and barbaric... so the kind of punishments ... must say they were very sadistic in nature...
Totally agreed.These were the heights of sadistic attitude.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Exactly spardha.But the kings enjoyed it that was more pathetic.😳
true yaar how cud they be sooo heartless...😑
Originally posted by spardha_angel

true yaar how cud they be sooo heartless...😑
Bilkul monster the sahi main.🀒
Originally posted by radhikarani

it was traditional but dat didnt mean all d kings wer bad, u know "mrityudand" was widely prevelant in d monarchy dat tym, i'm going a bit OT, but just 4 an ex: consider d way Akbar ordered Anarkali to b buried alive, it was a brutal order but evry1 claims Akbar to b 1 of d greatest kings of India!!