Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Khat2027

Loool! I totally agree, 100% 

One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime 

i wonder if he wud have shot atleast we dont have to bear himπŸ˜†
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manoj...nice taapic!! Emos are fab always!!πŸ‘

i agree wit wht u have written!! The cvs..or the dvs (that we have strted to call them) are jst stretching this plot!! There was no need of all the bhaagam-bhaag that they had shown..well atleast not at this pt of time we the serial is abt to end!! The dvs cud have ended all this bhaagam-bhaag nd the case by today itself nd then they cud have shown the married life of arjuhi!!!!
Also in todays epi the only thing worth watching was arjuhis convo in the jail!! I didnt understand why the hell were the ullus given so much of screen space!!?? The bua's prt, rajveer-amrit convo, rajveer realisation was all very πŸ₯±.. Well buas part was ok to some extent bt the rest rajveer part was really boring!!
I dont understand, with only 5 epis left, wht the dvs will show us!!??
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loool! I totally agree, 100%

One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime

ditto khat!! I totally agree with u!! Arvind's SHUT UP irritates me very much!! I secretly call him 'angreez da puttar' for his accent!!🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Manoj...nice taapic!! Emos are fab always!!πŸ‘

i agree wit wht u have written!! The cvs..or the dvs (that we have strted to call them) are jst stretching this plot!! There was no need of all the bhaagam-bhaag that they had shown..well atleast not at this pt of time we the serial is abt to end!! The dvs cud have ended all this bhaagam-bhaag nd the case by today itself nd then they cud have shown the married life of arjuhi!!!!
Also in todays epi the only thing worth watching was arjuhis convo in the jail!! I didnt understand why the hell were the ullus given so much of screen space!!?? The bua's prt, rajveer-amrit convo, rajveer realisation was all very πŸ₯±.. Well buas part was ok to some extent bt the rest rajveer part was really boring!!
I dont understand, with only 5 epis left, wht the dvs will show us!!??

hai naina great to see u hereπŸ˜ƒ .i m glad u too feel the same way 

whats DVsπŸ˜•
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

ditto khat!! I totally agree with u!! Arvind's SHUT UP irritates me very much!! I secretly call him 'angreez da puttar' for his accent!!🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..

Loool! πŸ˜† But it really gets on your nerves esp if he says its more than once in a single scene. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I wouldn't have minded the pace had the show not be coming to an end next week. The CVs need to rush this track along by Monday's episode Arjun should be proven innocent and hopefully the real killer will be revealed. I just want to see Arjun and Arohi get the apology they deserve from their families and see them get married, I don't want a rushed wedding at the end. The fans deserve this much.
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

gr8 emoticon and post

agree yeh log to bailgadi ko bhi maat dete hai. so much dragging and the ullus getting so much screen space. but arjuhi's convo made me haila mai to gaila

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Loool! πŸ˜† But it really gets on your nerves esp if he says its more than once in a single scene. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I wouldn't have minded the pace had the show not be coming to an end next week. The CVs need to rush this track along by Monday's episode Arjun should be proven innocent and hopefully the real killer will be revealed. I just want to see Arjun and Arohi get the apology they deserve from their families and see them get married, I don't want a rushed wedding at the end. The fans deserve this much.

but i dont even have an iota of trust in the Dvs(whatever that meanπŸ˜†)
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

gr8 emoticon and post

agree yeh log to bailgadi ko bhi maat dete hai. so much dragging and the ullus getting so much screen space. but arjuhi's convo made me haila mai to gaila

the saving grace of the episode