Posted: 12 years ago
hey folks ðŸ˜ƒ todays episode well the story quite moved.Loved Arjuhi 's interactions(like always😆)loved the way how Arjun tried to cheer up Arohi .Also liked the Arohi n Chachu scene .but chachu ab roke kya fayda jab chidiya chug gayi field😆.
coming to the taapic i m very much disappointed with the pace of the story .What has happened to the cvs .why the hell r they stretching this harangue  track ,Y didnt they ended this track in this week only .frankly i didnt enjoy episode much except for Arjuhi as these ppl r gonna stretch it in the coming 2-3 episode .phir shayad ek episode mein leap n then last episode the reunion .I hope the story dont end this way 

My reactions today 
Arjuhi interaction   as well 

Bua's sarcastic interaction (wanted more of Arjuhi n less of ullus)

Chachu n Amrit's convo  (both the actors in Q need to pull up their socks)

Chachu n Aru's FB n then Arus scene in jail 

finally chachu 's ultimatum to God (so reminded me of the 70's Amitabh movies)

tayaji well no comments  only 

Take care🤗
Totally agree with you.  CVs are just dragging on with the current track which was a total loss. They achieved nothing ?????
I just hope that by the next two episodes they get proved innocent and then we can see their happily wedded life for the other three episodes! we need atleast three episodes to see a happy ending!!!
Your emoticons are so apt and so funny🤣

I don't like the way this track is stretched either. What was the point of Arjun running away? They are back to square 1 now, rather square -1🤔 At least Arohi was out of jail then, now even she's behind bars! What was the purpose of this track at this point in time😕 They could have as well found a replacement for Punjabi and finished the case logically and legally😔 All this bhagam-bhag was so meaningless. The only consolation was that we got some cute ArJuhi scenes😳 but we could have got cuter ArJuhi scenes if they had showed them getting married with all the coustoms and traditions and then their SR and then Aman- Preet But no, they HAVE to drag this stupid track till the last episode🤢

The fault is not only with the channel, but also the PH if KMH2 does not get a proper ending🤢 The news about KMH2 going off air within 150 episodes was out a long time back. The PH ought to have planned it such that we get a neat and a cute and a logical ending🤢

There are still so many unanswered questions which I'm afraid will remain unanswered even after the soap ends😭

Wish they had planned it better😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by laado_007

I don't like the way this track is stretched either. What was the point of Arjun running away? They are back to square 1 now, rather square -1🤔 At least Arohi was out of jail then, now even she's behind bars! What was the purpose of this track at this point in time😕 They could have as well found a replacement for Punjabi and finished the case logically and legally😔 All this bhagam-bhag was so meaningless. The only consolation was that we got some cute ArJuhi scenes😳 but we could have got cuter ArJuhi scenes if they had showed them getting married with all the coustoms and traditions and then their SR and then Aman- Preet But no, they HAVE to drag this stupid track till the last episode🤢

The fault is not only with the channel, but also the PH if KMH2 does not get a proper ending🤢 The news about KMH2 going off air within 150 episodes was out a long time back. The PH ought to have planned it such that we get a neat and a cute and a logical ending🤢

There are still so many unanswered questions which I'm afraid will remain unanswered even after the soap ends😭

no actually one of the heads had said in an article that imagine was planning to run this season longer than the pervious one! they are such lias dont trust them anymore :(
Loool! I totally agree, 100% 
One this that really bugs me is the way that tayji says "SHUT-UP" its like a indian com british accent :P LOOOL, kills me everytime 
Originally posted by lara3110

Totally agree with you.  CVs are just dragging on with the current track which was a total loss. They achieved nothing ?????
i just now hate them for ruining everything😡
Originally posted by ishakumar

I just hope that by the next two episodes they get proved innocent and then we can see their happily wedded life for the other three episodes! we need atleast three episodes to see a happy ending!!!
what else can we do esha except Hope now
Originally posted by laado_007

thanks dear😃 u have put everything so perfect dont need to say anything
Originally posted by idunno

totally agree with u

😃