Poll

What is, literally, your age, huh ? No lies :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

I'm making one post, but before that i have to make my self clear then only i can post ! As i do not like to blah...blah...blah...on baseless facts ! ðŸ˜‰

Let me check, from which age viewers and members are ? 

After this, i will conduct another poll and then, post ! 

I voted ! ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
ok i've voted - but can I say, my mum watches this show too and she's 54 and loves it. Not that she's crazy like me about Maan, but she likes the concept and thinks that its a high quality show compared to other indian TV shows.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

ok i've voted - but can I say, my mum watches this show too and she's 54 and loves it. Not that she's crazy like me about Maan, but she likes the concept and thinks that its a high quality show compared to other indian TV shows.

I know, even my mom watches too. she is also 50. She likes Maan. but she is not crazy so she is not in my list ! Only GF crazies count ! But, i need more people to vote, i cant make it on few 20-30 peoples vote ! It would be considered 'Misjudged Population and Incorrect sample' ! ðŸ˜‰

And, yeah she is hating it now and hating me too, as somehow ( ðŸ˜² ) i still manages to watch it, though with skipped scenes or mute volumes ! But, i do watch it ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: maanddy

I know, even my mom watches too. she is also 50. She likes Maan. but she is not crazy so she is not in my list ! Only GF crazies count ! But, i need more people to vote, i cant make it on few 20-30 peoples vote ! It would be considered 'Misjudged Population and Incorrect sample' ! ðŸ˜‰

And, yeah she is hating it now and hating me too, as somehow ( ðŸ˜² ) i still manages to watch it, though with skipped scenes or mute volumes ! But, i do watch it ! ðŸ˜†

haha - i told mum that she's just been kicked out from the poll coz she's not crazy about Maan enough!! you should have seen the look on her face!!
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

A lady never reveals her age LOL... its written on my profile 😆
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i belong 2 age group 16-20😳 Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 12 years ago
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
16- 20 Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 12 years ago
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Im 16 but in a couple of months im 17...so i like 17 better..
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats bad :( i can't vote  you din give option 50 ...lol  Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A lady never reveals her age LOL😉... 21-25😆