Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: astonish

Same question... who was the other person???

Guys u All Are CiDians...kuch tu demag lagio...Fw always expect some detection from audience...😆
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
watchin online... daya sir wd normal moustache... glad 2 see ds... 
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was not able to connect the dots...
Who was the person who gave that house to shaurya n why did he do so????

And at the end when one of the person ran away with aisha n papers then why did vivaan think the papers r with aisha... He was the owner n had papers right... N he had brought the house ... Rightfrom the dealer...

I am confusd... Some1 help 😕

i have also same questions
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ACP sir did gr8 job by solvin d case all alone, missed daya sir n abhi sir, d case ws juz ok...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

todays episode was better then yesterday..

but i didnt got one thing they foudn two skeleton but whom did the 2nd blong to
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There were loopholes in the story, but somehow the episode was not as dragging as some of the epiosdes with the duo are. I didn't doze off during the episode. That's one thing I look out for. 😆

See, even I am a fan of duo and would like to see Abhijeet and Daya in full action, but I would say ACP made up for it. I loved to see him back to full-time action. Some of you have criticised even that. See, we are used to writing bad things about every episode, it seems to have become a habit.

Ok, the first laash explanation - Vvan wanted to get the house in his own name. (There are advantages of having in one's own name and not wife's name. Trust me with this part). So he forced his wife to sign on the papers, suddenly there was some confusion and one of the masked guys shot his wife dead. Aisha saw the murder happening, so Vivan had to take her out and threaten her not to tell anyone etc, when the accident happened. After this, Vivan went to look for those papers on which he had made his wife forcibly sign.  Somehow they disappeeared. Assume that some of the masked guys did it so that they could have a hold on Vivan if required.

Raju thought Aisha had hidden it before losing her memory. Someone might have told him that by scaring the person by bringing her back to the original place of the incident might cause her to remember everything. So he got the fake papers made and 'sold' the house  to Aisha and her hubby.

What next???? He didn't bring Aisha to this house to let her have a nice sleep. He had to scare her. So he made a lady run and shout and create scary noises and also put pieces of a skeleton there so that she gets scared. It was a random laash he might have got from somewhere for this purpose. He might have expected her to remember her past life and reveal everything.

Someone has mentioned  the issue of adoption of a major. See once a person is a major, I don't think such legal formalities are required. They were not getting into any legal stuff. The elderly couple liked Aisha, the poor girl had suffered a memory loss, so they kept her in their house. C'mon...should we criticise each and every thing???😆

Vivek's head beating - I liked the way Vivek teased Freddie, though Freddie's reaction could have been better. (Vivek did exactly what I would do if I had a easily-scaring friend with me 😉) Vivek didn't beat his head. He tripped over something, his head hit the wall and broke. The wall was made by Vivan in a hurry. He didn't make a concrete wall. It was weak, so it fell apart.

I was not able to connect the dots...
Who was the person who gave that house to shaurya n why did he do so????
He was the owner n had papers right... N he had brought the house ... Rightfrom the dealer...

I am confusd... Some1 help 😕

Vivan gave the house to Shaurya by making fake papers. 

He told ACP that he bough the house from an NRI, knowing well that this NRI no more for ACP to verify. The house didn't belong to him. It belonged to his wife.

Don't you all think our duo are normal human beings with wife and kids and deserve a couple of days off from shooting? I wouldn't mind an occassional episode where they are missing if they are back in full swing in the next episode, rather than doing repeated Mr India acts like what Abhijeet did in the Friday episode.

I am not angry after watching yesterday's episode. May not be a thriller, but it's ok.

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sat and saw this episode online ... Was apprehensive about watching when many of you didn't like it much ... But zerry,Vis etc gave it 3 ... Now 3 from FW is also rare ... So watched it and I must say ... I agree that duo being absent and Adi sir throughout was a put off .. But ... It was a full dose of ACP Sir !!!! I saw my ACP sir solving the whole case ... I was missing an ACP sir dose ... I was missing Satam sir badly in the recent times and seeing him throughout was no less than a treat !!! I didn't feel like dozing off ... I could see it throughout... I agree tv plot had some loopholes but they are a part of FW Package now !!! So I ignored them ... I was enjoying Satam sir's presence throughout !!! He was the reason I sat through it ... And I must say though ibdisnt love the episode ... It wasn't bad afterall !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone was talking of Parichay after seeing Raju in the episode. Parichay is going on right NOW on Filmy channel.😊

Cute movie.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My anger has subsided a little now can say the episode was an above average one
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I missed this one but good to know it was ACP sir's day. I wanted his full dose and when it came unfortunately I missed it.