Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~MAAnEeT ExPre$$ #31~~ (Page 55)

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 60096

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@priya sign this to save geet HSP
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 11906

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

WARDAH
any analysis on their pregnancy
Hai hai hinal... Leave wardah alone... Kyun usse marne pe tuli hai... Wardah ki abhi shadi nahi huvi... She is too young to have heart attack ROFL

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">vese i dont kno lots abt it
and excuse me pregnancy ke baare me jaane k liye marriage is nt necessaryWink
shadi hogi bhi nahi will kill all of them jo mere ghar me bhi ghusse already fed up with this topic shadi my shadi n all</font>
Wardah Shocked ... Bin shadi Tum sab janti ho Shocked ... Kya chakar hai boss Wink
priya perfect song for ur dialogue
WOH LAMHE WOH BAATE KOI NA JANELOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 5792

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

pooja ke mood swings mein baby ko yaad kar rahi hai aur phir mummy ko
Hinal baby kaha phas Gaye Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..hinal..

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 11906

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

pooja ke mood swings mein baby ko yaad kar rahi hai aur phir mummy ko


vese madam if its 2 month na tou mood swing kese han its around after 4th month as far as i kno wen ur hormones actually make u do all unnecessary things and drive u crazy
itna phek ke hum lapait sakein okieLOL

wardah
i meant mere liye dekhne mein mood swings uske ke liye kya hai mujhe pata nahi
n mein koi lapait nahi rahi re

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 4748

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">vese i dont kno lots abt it
and excuse me pregnancy ke baare me jaane k liye marriage is nt necessaryWink
shadi hogi bhi nahi will kill all of them jo mere ghar me bhi ghusse already fed up with this topic shadi my shadi n all</font>
[/QUOTE] Wardah Shocked ... Bin shadi Tum sab janti ho Shocked ... Kya chakar hai boss Wink[/QUOTE]
kyun tere around kabhi koi preg nahi hua kya
or andar ki baat batoon i kno lot more than preg things alsoLOL
observation boss observationROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..hinal..kawaii_geet

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 11906

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

pooja ke mood swings mein baby ko yaad kar rahi hai aur phir mummy ko
Hinal baby kaha phas Gaye Cry
priya
actuaaly uski neighbour ko abhi 3 months back baby huwa hai n so she is obbessed with the baby

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19kawaii_geet

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 5792

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@priya sign this to save geet HSP
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet
I will once I get hOme Embarrassed ... Thank you

@ wardah... Ur mood goes off and on due to changes happening in ur body... Usually it's like feeling sick... N... When ur sick u tend to be irritated Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19Janakivallav

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 4748

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

WARDAH
any analysis on their pregnancy
Hai hai hinal... Leave wardah alone... Kyun usse marne pe tuli hai... Wardah ki abhi shadi nahi huvi... She is too young to have heart attack ROFL

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">vese i dont kno lots abt it
and excuse me pregnancy ke baare me jaane k liye marriage is nt necessaryWink
shadi hogi bhi nahi will kill all of them jo mere ghar me bhi ghusse already fed up with this topic shadi my shadi n all</font>
Wardah Shocked ... Bin shadi Tum sab janti ho Shocked ... Kya chakar hai boss Wink
priya perfect song for ur dialogue
WOH LAMHE WOH BAATE KOI NA JANELOL

sahi hai tum log meri hi taang kheech rahe ho
beech mein keep it up very good
vese to be true koi nahi jaanta
woh lamhe nahi but woh baatein
the tiny mini secrest of mineLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..hinal..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index