Vishkanya Drakshita ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
is there any possibility to dakshita fell in love with cg??what do u think??
Originally posted by samu_khamkar

In the history it is mentioned that Chanakya used give small doses of poison to CGM 2 make him immune to any poison. So may be Dakshita will help CGM in it. ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•
Yup.Its true that Chanakya did it to make him immune to these kinda vishakanyas sent by teh rivals of CGM. May dakshita will become a frnd to CG.Lets see how it unfolds.Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by polly_03

d VishKanya concept was quite gud according to d story line. Her name is Dakshita & Chanakya wud use her as a spy against D.(he was telling Purushdutt abt it) .

@samu_khamkar:
 ya, Chanakya did it to make CG immune to poisons but he did dis aftr CG was crowned d king of Magadh, not now. ( as far as i know).
Then dakshita will defintely bite some of D's soldiers.I wish she could bite Amatya Rakhash.
And u r right Chanakya used to give small dosage of poisons to CGM after he bcame king.
Originally posted by jhum_86

I dun think so.May be she became a frnd 2 him later.
Dakshita killed her father wit one bite...maybe she'll train CGM in this...her character is intresting as Rituparna said...😊
Originally posted by jhum_86

no, not at all. at least i dont know nething abt dis. & according to several threads opened here abt CGM & his wife,u ppl already posted info 4m various sources wich said dat CGM married d daughter of Selucas, Alexander's commander-in-chief.
i knw in history there was nothing like that but i am asking abt sagar's show...ye log kuch bhi dikha sakte hai viewers ko attract karne k lie..so i'm asking abt possibility of tht kind of track in this drama
I am very interersted in it as well. I am thinking that in future Chanakya will learn from her and feed little poison to CGM .. as in history it is mentioned that Chanakya does that 
nice topic 
n today also c clears his intention of bringing dakshita 
i love this way 
really c ke dimaag ko koi nhi pakad sakta