Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT A FORCED END TO SID...it was so incomplete (Page 4)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Tere Liye and ekta is a different story...the channel and her had tiff since KSBKBT...KZK..KGGK days...i am not surprised that TL ended because those stupid channel did the same to KDMHMD...when it was a top 10 show...i hate SP channel...

yaar...thanx for the info...i can't believe that sid was going to fall in love with panchi for real...and there is a big fat wedding of SidChi...oh my god it was our dream yaar...you guys know how much i love SidChi...damn this ekta ruined our dreams...

Sid's end were all rushed up...we didn't know the back story why ChanDeena throws him out of the house...alot of mysteries revolves around sid was all unsolved accept for his purpose and motive to rule the vampire world...

i hate ekta for ending sid's character when he was about to change in positive...and also SidChi couple happening...

why can't she find a new lead for her colors show...why siddhant...he is needed in this show...its going to be lifeless without him...
Mages I agree with u m gonna start calling star one they want many people to call for sid then I will keep calling till they get sid backAngry

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Tere Liye and ekta is a different story...the channel and her had tiff since KSBKBT...KZK..KGGK days...i am not surprised that TL ended because those stupid channel did the same to KDMHMD...when it was a top 10 show...i hate SP channel...

yaar...thanx for the info...i can't believe that sid was going to fall in love with panchi for real...and there is a big fat wedding of SidChi...oh my god it was our dream yaar...you guys know how much i love SidChi...damn this ekta ruined our dreams...

Sid's end were all rushed up...we didn't know the back story why ChanDeena throws him out of the house...alot of mysteries revolves around sid was all unsolved accept for his purpose and motive to rule the vampire world...

i hate ekta for ending sid's character when he was about to change in positive...and also SidChi couple happening...

why can't she find a new lead for her colors show...why siddhant...he is needed in this show...its going to be lifeless without him...

yes it was a dream to see sid falling for panchi and i was waiting for sidchi actual track...
this dream just got shattered Ouch
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

yes it was a dream to see sid falling for panchi and i was waiting for sidchi actual track...
this dream just got shattered Ouch

i hope our friends brings sid and sidchi back with a bang...i am with them...

when shilpa came back as Dr Shilpa in DMG

when nupur came back in MJHT...

even KSG was back in DMG

why can't our sid...i am very sure...our friends will fight for sid...and i am with them...i will do everything to support them...

but why call them...we can e-mail them too...call is abot difficult in my country...but e-mails definetly can...

Edited by Mages - 20 May 2011 at 5:18pm
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I dunno whats the Prob wid Ekta... she starts a show n then doesnt know how to handle it...she ended TERE LIYE..i can never forgive her for thatAngry..but PKYEK?? She's messing up everything...Sid was a very strong character and he cudv been in the show for long...Siddhant is an excellent actor and he was doing great in PKYEK...but yea now its too lateUnhappy
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Ok will start calling from monday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index