WHAT A FORCED END TO SID...it was so incomplete - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kritz08

Thanks for sharing the info
Till now i was thinking that it was SKs decision to leave the show😕
Ekta asked the writers to change the entire script so that she she could have him for her new show?And the channel could do nothing because pkyek is its only show which is working at the moment.This is really bad for the show.She is showing no interest in it!
Looks like it is running even today only because the channel wants it
If SK has no problems doing pkyek then I would love to see back after sometime.
Ekta is such a mean lady she ruined for us fans sid's character 
Originally posted by vivluv

Ekta is such a mean lady she ruined for us fans sid's character 
From what i have read and heard,she seems to be a very stubborn person.It is difficult to work with her.Look at what happened to Tere Liye.I hope the same doesnot happen to pkyek.
Sids character has not been ruined but its sad that they ended the character so soon and his last scene was really rushed.They could have atleast given him a proper exit
this is unfair I hate that lady how can she endup such a demanding role?
how many of ul have started calling ,the more time ul will take ,the less the chances are of sid being in the show ,i hate ekta for doin it but at the same time ul r reacting as if ekta did some zabardasti with sid,it was a mutual decision by both n then she asked the writers to cancel the script ,what kind of role she offered him in new show we dont know ,but one thing ekta does casting job very well,look how she casted vivian as abhay ,the right choice .actualy i was trying to forget all this n be happy but this post made me sad again .
Originally posted by tanvismile

how many of ul have started calling ,the more time ul will take ,the less the chances are of sid being in the show ,i hate ekta for doin it but at the same time ul r reacting as if ekta did some zabardasti with sid,it was a mutual decision by both n then she asked the writers to cancel the script ,what kind of role she offered him in new show we dont know ,but one thing ekta does casting job very well,look how she casted vivian as abhay ,the right choice .actualy i was trying to forget all this n be happy but this post made me sad again .
Office's are closed on weekend we can only start calling from monday n we will call them from monday till they bring him back

Office's are closed on weekend we can only start calling from monday n we will call them from monday till they bring him back

by the way what to ask them ,i mean why did ul do like that or we want him back ?or introduce myself as PKYEK fan ,actualy i never called them ,feeling weird 
Originally posted by tanvismile

by the way what to ask them ,i mean why did ul do like that or we want him back ?or introduce myself as PKYEK fan ,actualy i never called them ,feeling weird 
Don't say much just tell u watch PKYEK only for him and we want him back!! keep calling daily like us hope they ask ekta to get him back on fans' demand!
This is so bad I loved sid he was my fav character damn why I always watch ektas shows it's always painfull and sad wht she does in the end I wanted sidchi to happen I am with all of u guys to bring him bk
Originally posted by _Mariam_

This is so bad I loved sid he was my fav character damn why I always watch ektas shows it's always painfull and sad wht she does in the end I wanted sidchi to happen I am with all of u guys to bring him bk
Start calling from monday to star one office n demand siddhant karnick's return😊😊

Don't say much just tell u watch PKYEK only for him and we want him back!! keep calling daily like us hope they ask ekta to get him back on fans' demand!

exactly saying this much is more than enuf

and also say u want sid panchi to hook up

not sid piya or sid maithli 

dont show sid running after piya or ,maithli anymore

we r crazy abt sid panchi