Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT A FORCED END TO SID...it was so incomplete - Page 3

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

y does she force her opinion on others ,sid panchi wedding was dream ,i wud imagine it everyday😭

I am gonna call starone daily from different numbers till they get ma sid back😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is actualy very sad ,i feel ekta is just nt bothered about the show ,poor star one channel ,they dint get into arguments as it no 1 show onthe channel ,ekta seems like thier boss, ,y wer they so scared of ekta she wont shut her own show ,star one if angry can do that ,i dont think they had to fear ekta maam ,so what her show is no 1 ,channel has its own importance .
in case of tere liye channel had differences with ekta .so as a result the show shut down.what if they pressurised the ekta then what she wud shut her own show o wat?
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

this is actualy very sad ,i feel ekta is just nt bothered about the show ,poor star one channel ,they dint get into arguments as it no 1 show onthe channel ,ekta seems like thier boss, ,y wer they so scared of ekta she wont shut her own show ,star one if angry can do that ,i dont think they had to fear ekta maam ,so what her show is no 1 ,channel has its own importance .

in case of tere liye channel had differences with ekta .so as a result the show shut down.what if they pressurised the ekta then what she wud shut her own show o wat?

If we call n pressurize channel she will get sid back she won't shut the show we have to get him back!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Tere Liye and ekta is a different story...the channel and her had tiff since KSBKBT...KZK..KGGK days...i am not surprised that TL ended because those stupid channel did the same to KDMHMD...when it was a top 10 show...i hate SP channel...

yaar...thanx for the info...i can't believe that sid was going to fall in love with panchi for real...and there is a big fat wedding of SidChi...oh my god it was our dream yaar...you guys know how much i love SidChi...damn this ekta ruined our dreams...

Sid's end were all rushed up...we didn't know the back story why ChanDeena throws him out of the house...alot of mysteries revolves around sid was all unsolved accept for his purpose and motive to rule the vampire world...

i hate ekta for ending sid's character when he was about to change in positive...and also SidChi couple happening...

why can't she find a new lead for her colors show...why siddhant...he is needed in this show...its going to be lifeless without him...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

Tere Liye and ekta is a different story...the channel and her had tiff since KSBKBT...KZK..KGGK days...i am not surprised that TL ended because those stupid channel did the same to KDMHMD...when it was a top 10 show...i hate SP channel...

yaar...thanx for the info...i can't believe that sid was going to fall in love with panchi for real...and there is a big fat wedding of SidChi...oh my god it was our dream yaar...you guys know how much i love SidChi...damn this ekta ruined our dreams...

Sid's end were all rushed up...we didn't know the back story why ChanDeena throws him out of the house...alot of mysteries revolves around sid was all unsolved accept for his purpose and motive to rule the vampire world...

i hate ekta for ending sid's character when he was about to change in positive...and also SidChi couple happening...

why can't she find a new lead for her colors show...why siddhant...he is needed in this show...its going to be lifeless without him...

Mages I agree with u m gonna start calling star one they want many people to call for sid then I will keep calling till they get sid back😡
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes it was a dream to see sid falling for panchi and i was waiting for sidchi actual track...
this dream just got shattered 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yes it was a dream to see sid falling for panchi and i was waiting for sidchi actual track...
this dream just got shattered 

i hope our friends brings sid and sidchi back with a bang...i am with them...

when shilpa came back as Dr Shilpa in DMG

when nupur came back in MJHT...

even KSG was back in DMG

why can't our sid...i am very sure...our friends will fight for sid...and i am with them...i will do everything to support them...

but why call them...we can e-mail them too...call is abot difficult in my country...but e-mails definetly can...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno whats the Prob wid Ekta... she starts a show n then doesnt know how to handle it...she ended TERE LIYE..i can never forgive her for that😡..but PKYEK?? She's messing up everything...Sid was a very strong character and he cudv been in the show for long...Siddhant is an excellent actor and he was doing great in PKYEK...but yea now its too late😔
This content was originally posted by: -Kanky-

Siddhant's got loyal fans, alright? Cheer up, fellas! Sid's every venture is going to be super successful with you gals watching him, so dun worry bout this. He's a powerhouse of potential, and you won't have to wait much to see him again and witness his incredulous acting skills! 

Thanks for the PM, Archi. 

I've posted this topic bout Sid, though. Check it out, it is good if we kind of pay homage to the character and bare no grudges. *promoting mode*

EXACTY HIS INCREDIBLE ACTING SKILLS can b portrayed the best as siddrahth mehra...not as a goody goody role where ekta is casting him now...agree he is a powerhouse of potentials...but that powerhouse is used to the fullest when he plays sid in this show

watching him in a typical ekta daily soap positive role will b such a torture

i hope our friends brings sid and sidchi back with a bang...i am with them...

when shilpa came back as Dr Shilpa in DMG

when nupur came back in MJHT...

even KSG was back in DMG

why can't our sid...i am very sure...our friends will fight for sid...and i am with them...i will do everything to support them...

but why call them...we can e-mail them too...call is abot difficult in my country...but e-mails definetly can...

ok u can mail but calling is most effective weapon especially this time when we hv lil hope

so the only effective way is calling them

coz thats the only way they listen to us