WHAT A FORCED END TO SID...it was so incomplete - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
omg is it true?...no wonder the twists and track seems forced leaving all doubts and unsolved mysteries...
Ekta is very stubborn...she decides on something all the writers and other have to obey her...😡
Originally posted by kisivaj

omg is it true?...no wonder the twists and track seems forced leaving all doubts and unsolved mysteries...
Ekta is very stubborn...she decides on something all the writers and other have to obey her...😡
We won't let her succeed she has to bring back our sidAngryAngryAngry
Originally posted by luvarti

also state this fact in ur call that how much we luved sid panchi and were sucker of their scenes

no way we r gonna accept that danish with her again

not in this janam

sid, and panchi have to be together again , and don't worry i will tell them how suckers we are for sidchi  danish paired with panchi🤢
i was actually upset seeing today's episode not becoz sid died but becoz they showed no importance to sid's death...😡
when abhay killed sid...they should have paused and shown abhay's emotion or reaction...that would be a good way to say good bye to sid's character...but they havent shown in a meatier way..they have shown the scenes little rushed...i mean im not able to express it properly as im not good at words...
what i want to say its like a biggest thing happening when somebody evil or good dies in an episode they show it in a dramatic way...but here that essence wasn't shown...and it was rushed to a next scene...rather they showed mathili-abhay scenes as high point...abhay killing sid was just like killing some random werewolf guy who has no importance or some normal goons getting killed behind the main villian...
i hope you got what im trying to convey...

and yes abhay-metz aka visu confrontation was shown very brilliantly...it was touching and hats off to them for mind blowing performance... 
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kisivaj

i was actually upset seeing today's episode not becoz sid died but becoz they showed no importance to sid's death...😡
when abhay killed sid...they should have paused and shown abhay's emotion or reaction...that would be a good way to say good bye to sid's character...but they havent shown in a meatier way...i mean im not able to express it properly as im not good at words...
what i want to say its like a biggest thing happening when somebody evil or good dies in an episode they show it in a dramatic way...but here that essence wasn't shown...and it was rushed to a next scene...rather they showed mathili-abhay scenes as high point...abhay killing sid was just like killing some random werewolf guy who has no importance or some normal goons getting killed behind the main villian...
i hope you got what im trying to convey...
We need to start calling them from tomorrow itself even I m gonna call them from UK n shout on them AngryAngry I knew sid will never leave show on his own he loves his role alot OuchOuchOuch we will bring our sid back guys start calling BT and starone from tomorrow!! plzzzOuchOuch
Siddhant's got loyal fans, alright? Cheer up, fellas! Sid's every venture is going to be super successful with you gals watching him, so dun worry bout this. He's a powerhouse of potential, and you won't have to wait much to see him again and witness his incredulous acting skills! 

Thanks for the PM, Archi. 

I've posted this topic bout Sid, though. Check it out, it is good if we kind of pay homage to the character and bare no grudges. *promoting mode*

Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
That's so sad how could they do this to him they knw he is best!! still they did this😭😭😭😭😭😭
i guess ekta is not bothered about pyek anymore, because its not doing well! it may be the number one show on star one but it doesnt come in top 100 tam ratings, so she is not bothered about this show! she is not shutting it down because its the number one show on star one,otherwise she would have shut it long time ago, look at kmh2! anyways i dont think sid can come back, because he was shown dead unlike maithili who just ran away after freezing abhay, unless ofcourse ekta mai discovers a new trick of bringing back dead vampire which is not impossible considering the fact that normal human beings become alive in most of the serials!
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i guess ekta is not bothered about pyek anymore, because its not doing well! it may be the number one show on star one but it doesnt come in top 100 tam ratings, so she is not bothered about this show! she is not shutting it down because its the number one show on star one,otherwise she would have shut it long time ago, look at kmh2! anyways i dont think sid can come back, because he was shown dead unlike maithili who just ran away after freezing abhay, unless ofcourse ekta mai discovers a new trick of bringing back dead vampire which is not impossible considering the fact that normal human beings become alive in most of the serials!
Still don't understand why ekta did this to us😭😭😭😭
y does she force her opinion on others ,sid panchi wedding was dream ,i wud imagine it everyday😭