Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

TOI: Who is the butt of all jokes?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Who's the butt of all jokes?

TNN | May 21, 2011, 12.00am IST

It's a comedy show and the actors lived up to it even when the cameras weren't rolling... 

Talk about a comedy show featuring actors like Sumeet Raghavan and comedian Rajiv Thakur, and the atmosphere is expected to be fun-filled. But it was a little damp on the day of our visit, as thequeen of pranks, Ami Trivedi wasn't present. Ami who is infamous as the biggest prankster on the set initiates every prank and everybody joins in. 

On this day, Rajiv happened to be the butt of all jokes. He might be essaying an old man, an age which is synonymous with respect and wisdom, but was treated like a toddler by the cast. Well, if you ask what united them together? It was the numerous threads of instant noodles. Once the noodles were served, the entire cast rushed towards it and started digging in one plate. United they stand and divided they fall is how you would describe the cast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for sharing the article πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ
prcns thumbnail
wow, i wish i get to work in such a place😍
shashank.sriva thumbnail
Ami Trivedi Ji and queen of pranks!!! Sounds fishy!! As per my knowledge, she is quite shy and keeps a low profile! So its a bit hard to digest this fact that she herself initiates pranks!! Going by the fact that she is married and quite down-to-earth, its hard to believe this :) Obviously this is my own opinion and may not be true :)
PolashNarayan thumbnail
LOLs Awesome one :) thanks man
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article