Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi Dosent Deserve Viren (Page 2)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

I am feeling the same. Nivi has really annoyed me today, she is just so disrespectful to viren. The poor guy has been to work all day managed his work there and looked after a newborn baby instead of giving the guy some credit, she is quick to say ' I told you so...she us so ungrateful at times. Viren has spoke out for and gone against his own MOTHER. He was so bitter towards his mother before she accepted Nivi cthe guy goes to extremes to prove his love for this woman and what dies she do always throws it back in the face and humiliates him in front of the whole family!!!!!
Then the precap:why is it always about her??
Why the he'll did she accept viren and move back to the soods, if she wanted to just go around pleasing others. Viren always comes last for her.
Does she even know the meaning of marriage?
If DS or Vd had made a request of her to have a child of her own she would be all for it. But viren has mentioned it she just dismisses his request of having there own children.
Woman you are going to lose this nan if you don't reciprocate. Wake up before it is too late.
I usually love Nivi and her simplicity, but Is really awful on how she just vents her anger and frustration on Viren only coz she knows he is an easy target and will take it.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.

I totally agree Aamina, im too angry to write any more, im just sick of seeing it happen over and over and ur 100% right, if DS had said he thinks nivren should have a child she'd probably be fine with it but because Viren suggested it, it's an automatic no. She just stomps all over his feelings and im sick of seeing it, just fed up!

Edited by anjaani07 - 20 May 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujalamszarmeeno-aamina-Anisha_91*Resham*

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Asma same here I am so mad at her , at each and every aspect of her life viren has supported her ...i mean from day 1 viren has helped her ...if she looks back at her life she will see that if viren was not there she would have been this shy girl without anyone and just sitting cooking at home !!! Its viren who gave her the confidence to go to work and also helped her when everyone had lost confidence in her ,... THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS STOOD BY HER THICK AND THIN IS VIREN !!!!

and what has SID ever done for her till date ? Shout at her , not taken a stance for her ...and their baby is more important for her ...this is so sad ...I have no respect left for her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaash_nivren-aamina-zarmeenoAnisha_91anjaani07*Resham*

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that you actually opened a topic on the way Nivi has been behaving or her behaviour with Viren in general.

I am really disappointed in this Nivedita now. She has crossed all her limits for her so called obsession for Dweeta. I don't get the reason why she is being so upset on Viren for not changing her diaper. Did she call him or remind him to do all these little things? How would a man know who has no experience of handling kids about these things. VD or Sid should give this annoying Nivedita a reality check that Dweeta is NOT her child and that she cannot claim her rights on her. The way Nivedita is behaving these days is sooo unrealistic. No one with a small child behaves this way.. she thinks that no one other than her can take care of the child and yes it's true that Miss. Nivi likes to "Ji huzuri" people like Sid, DD, HL and CC who care a heck about her and treat like trash. Nivi really deserves that Spineless Sid and not a caring loving guy like Viren.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujapeachesandcreamNikita99zarmeeno-aamina-anjaani07Anisha_91*Resham*

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Asma same here I am so mad at her , at each and every aspect of her life viren has supported her ...i mean from day 1 viren has helped her ...if she looks back at her life she will see that if viren was not there she would have been this shy girl without anyone and just sitting cooking at home !!! Its viren who gave her the confidence to go to work and also helped her when everyone had lost confidence in her ,... THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS STOOD BY HER THICK AND THIN IS VIREN !!!!

and what has SID ever done for her till date ? Shout at her , not taken a stance for her ...and their baby is more important for her ...this is so sad ...I have no respect left for her
You are absolutely correct. After today's episode Nivi has proved that she has no respect or concern for Viren.. She would have been better off with that Spineless Sid who yelled at her, threw her father out, humiliated her, got engaged with her sister Divya in front of her, married her, had a baby with her and most of all called the psychiatrist to prove that Nivi has lost her marbles.. Yet that dude gets "Thank you Sid agar tumhari dosti ka saath nahi hota toh mein yeh kabhi nahi kar pati".. Seriously?? I mean girl seriously?? You are soo screwed for hurting my VirenAngry

Better get your act together or this time you are really screwed and will lose the most amazing and only thing that God gave you and who truly cares for you.. Unlike your so called friend Sid

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaash_nivrenpeachesandcream-aamina-zarmeenoAnisha_91anjaani07*Resham*

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.  This is a great post.  Nivi is just agetting more annoying day by day.  I have not watched todays episode and am not sure I want to.  Her character is being ruined becausse she is completely losing sympathy from viewers.  I so not admire her at his time.  CC may be right she may never make her son happy.  Viren is warm and vibrant and Nivi is not appreciating the prize she has.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja-aamina-anjaani07Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hiii, I'm pretty late in commenting on this topic, I watched the epi very late today. I loved the overall epi...all Viren handling and taking care of the baby was fantastic loved those parts it was going brilliant until the last part. I just HATED how Nivi yelled at Viren in front of the whole family. Whatever it is, she shouldn't have told him off like that. Its not  like he did in intentionally people make mistakes its not the end of the world. That could have been explained in a nicer way. Hello she isn't the only one who cares for the baby everyone there cares equally for the baby ufff she is irritating me SO much. you know I was enjoying their scenes so much the way NivRen were having those cute arguments but the last part irritated me to the max. You won't believe how much that annoyed me. Viren handled the baby perfectly tbh...he till date Sid hasn't taken care of Dwita like how Viren did today, and she just told him off like that in front of everyone. You're right, she doesn't deserve Viren, well at least not now, Viren is so considerate about her but she ignores his feelings his needs. She NEEDS to realise Viren's place in her life she needs to to realise, at the moment she is taking him for granted. and its really annoying me. You know I could carry on with my frustration after today's epi. x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaNikita99-aamina-*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
with all the lighter moment of Viren and Dwitha kind of made me not pay much attention to Nivi's behaviour this morning as I was on cloud 9 seeing Viren being so great with Dwitha, but after reading all the posts I watched it again and I can totally see your point. Nivi has totally lost it. Her obsessiveness and so called repentence will break her beautiful relationship with Viren and it will also break Viren. I guess CC is right as she has always said ki nivedita mere betay kay layak nahin hai. Yes CC does have her own agenda but Nivi has proven that she deserve people who treats her like shit.
Viren on the other hand is so patient and cool. Hats off for this character and of course to Kinshuk for playing it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja-aamina-Anisha_91*Resham*

mithila.v Groupbie
mithila.v
mithila.v

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
something wrong with the cts  i feel...first they butchered virens character and  failed to convince

his stalking or the so called revengful deeds using nivi n even dadaji...now they are out to

butcher nivi...the cts lack  healthy imagination...they seem perverts who try to take the show

forward by spoiling each character in turn...i...the actors are so good ...the cts could use

them better...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaNikita99*Resham*

Go to top