Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm the same Aamina, sticking to the posts from people i know and just avoiding the rest because its too depressing for me to read them! Also i'm going by RS's reply to Anju and still keeping faith with that so let's see...
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I'm the same Aamina, sticking to the posts from people i know and just avoiding the rest because its too depressing for me to read them! Also i'm going by RS's reply to Anju and still keeping faith with that so let's see...

right Asma we just need to support each other and remain positive. i feel better after i have had a rant lol but like Anju says "umeed pai dunya kayam hai"
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@lams awosome pos jaan n i already told u my feeling abt Nivi . She trullyy took Viren granted . Viren is also human n He 2 has feelngs , She can't use him like dis .Better she shld come 2 her senses otherwise she gonna loose precious gold n diamond of her life

@asma,aamina n lams

Don't b disheartened , I m 200% sure nivren is d end n RS will never ever make mockery of marrigee . n 2dy's seg was just kind of usual fght n misunderstanding a couple hav n Remeber RS reply 2 anju , He said naa tht nivren hav 2 go they lotzz of misunderstandings n troulble but in end they will b soulmates . So relaxx just chill n enjoy nivren n their awsaome chemistry nkinha's brillaint acting .
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This whole not wanting the baby thing is going to cause some 'dooriyan' between the two and maybe that's what Nivi needs to realize that if she keeps pushing him away he may just leave for good.
Anxiously waiting for Monday to see how the story unfolds.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

seeing the UMTV segment ...made me feel the separation of Nivi-Viren is starting ...Well i guess Nivi-Sid fans can rejoice ...Am stopping this crap now ...its not worth wasting my tears on when the show makers cannot keep the santcitiy of marriage and make it like western serials

''

Lamya, its not there yet. And may not get there. Don't give up on NivRen.  Sid nivi can't happen.