Nivi Dosent Deserve Viren - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
What everyone is saying here is true - given the way the CT's are ruining Nivi's character - I agree with you.  The only wrinkle is that Viren loves Nivi.  However she is, whatever she is, he loves her, even though he is frustrated with her choices right now.  So can he just give her up without killing a part of himself?  The only hope is that life wakes Nivi up, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Minu...let Viren make Nivi wake up and do something,...he has always been good in taking things a little drastic...let him do sth and plan a move which will make Nivi wake up from her sleep
Resham, that would be the best.  And we have seen how he can reach her, like the day he stopped her in the storm after DD's death. Ab bhi woh koshish to kar raha hai, but I don't think he's hit upon anything yet.  Lets see what the CTs come up with. Presumably that girl who is entering will be a means...lets wait and see. But I seriously hope the CT's don't in the meanwhile ruin Nivi's character any more and make her insult Viren or do what she did today...that is too painful to take...
so agree with you...viren is tooo good for her...she's doesn't deserve him...viren deserves someone much better...i hate the way she's treating viren...just can't stand her anymore😡

yes dear

i too agree with whatever u said.

Someone once said "Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost true diamond while you were too busy collecting stones".

it would be better for Nivi to realise her mistakes before its too late😕
yes minu..so even if there is a new entry I dont mind Viren utilizing this as an opportunity, play with CC's games and eventually hit Nivi hard to accept the reality
yes true she doesnt deserve him?
seeing the UMTV segment ...made me feel the separation of Nivi-Viren is starting ...Well i guess Nivi-Sid fans can rejoice ...Am stopping this crap now ...its not worth wasting my tears on when the show makers cannot keep the santcitiy of marriage and make it like western serials
Originally posted by lams

seeing the UMTV segment ...made me feel the separation of Nivi-Viren is starting ...Well i guess Nivi-Sid fans can rejoice ...Am stopping this crap now ...its not worth wasting my tears on when the show makers cannot keep the santcitiy of marriage and make it like western serials

Lams, i know how u feel but it doesnt mean its an automatic Nivi-Sid reunion... everyone will probably assume it will happen but i still dont think it will, i really truly dont...maybe im stupid to think it but i just cant give up the hope that it will end with nivren!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Lams, i know how u feel but it doesnt mean its an automatic Nivi-Sid reunion... everyone will probably assume it will happen but i still dont think it will, i really truly dont...maybe im stupid to think it but i just cant give up the hope that it will end with nivren!
Also trying my best not to lose hope. i know we might be clutching at straws, but deep down I know RS and the CTs know that ccbm only works with NivRen. they have created magic and now the story should revolve around the ups and downs of NivRen marriage and i feel thats what the show is aiming at.  i know it is very disheartening to see all thes topics against NivRen and reunion of sid-nivi buti'm choosing to ignore these posts, 
Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago