Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Girls today I think I have lost it ... Till Date I have not seen Nivi ever try a lot to get Viren's attention . But I always forgave her as she had a lot of tensions ...But today she really made me mad and upset . Is this the way to talk to your husband who has done so much for you at every step of the way . Even when he was stalking her he was loving her in a different way .

Yes maybe she deserves a a guy like Sid who has no life , is a lifeless person and cannot even open his mouth to save his own people .

I have always wanted a hubby like Viren and I feel Nivi has just taken him for granted . Viren you deserve so much better .
Lamya I'm totally with u on that. She does not deserve Viren at all. Now I really want somebody in Viren's life who is just belongs to him and nobody else. It's good to love and give love to the people around u but not at the expense of the people who really love u. For Nivi I've seen from the beginning the people who have loved her the most she has hurted them the most. And teh people who have hurted her the more she does chamchagiri to those. woh kehtay  hain na latoon kay bhoot batoon say nahin mantay. DD, HL, and CC have given her thudas and she is always does chamchagiri of them and the people like S. Keshav, NT Daadi and Viren who have genuinely loved her and cared for her she has only given pain to them.
So true Zarmeen.. She has only given bhaav  to people who scold her or do not consider her important like HL, Divya, CC and Sid. I included Sid as she is after him even though he shouted, yelled at her, called psychiatrist for her etc.. Even then she feels his pain..pathetic...
And she hurted her dadi, papa and Viren - 3 people who will die for her.
Nivi is getting annoying day by day.She has lost all her senses.I mean hw cud she speak to her husband like this and this time nivi shud be the one who shud ask for forgiveness.Viren was so happy but tht nivi ruined it all up,all his hard work was in vain.I just hate the track n nivi too.
Hi Lams, i agree with ur post and also Zarmeen and Anju, i'm just so upset with Nivi today...how can she treat Viren that way AND in front of the whole family?! I'm not even married but i know that's just not right, no matter how big the issue is!

Aaargh it makes me so mad the way he looks after her every need, worries for her, makes sure nothing upsets her, he notices every single expression on her face and her? What does she do? I've always thought she can't read Viren at all and never focuses on him but today is just the limit for me. When she says 'mujhe pata tha tum koi na koi garbar zaroor karoge' did u see his face?! How can she of all people say that to him when she knows so well that his loved ones have always thought the worst of him in the past, now her too?! OMV i'm SO annoyed, i cant even say! 

The title of this post is so true - Nivi doesnt deserve Viren - at least not right now. I've read posts by people in the past who think that Viren is still childish and has childish tendencies etc but in my opinion it's Nivi who needs to grow up and realise the meaning of marriage and the worth of her husband who would happily die for her. She has never given her marriage any importance in my eyes, it's always come second - if even that! Viren deserves someone who puts him first, i mean is that so much to ask of your WIFE?!

I'm sorry, i'm going to stop writing now, i hope i havent offended anyone with my opinions and if i have then i apologise, but i've literally just got home and watched the epi and i'm spitting mad!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Agree with everyone here. I too always feels what CT's have made out of Nivi's character. She never thought twice before she insults Viren in front of all the family. I agree with Zarmeen here she runs behind those who insults her and insult those who loves and care for her. She always thinks what ever she decide is right and there is no need to ask other person concerned. Then also in the end she will be called and it will be Viren who will be asking sorry from her.
thanks everyone for your reply .. lets all bombard CCBM wall on Facebook and Star Plus talking about our displeasure ... of what they are showing
I am feeling the same. Nivi has really annoyed me today, she is just so disrespectful to viren. The poor guy has been to work all day managed his work there and looked after a newborn baby instead of giving the guy some credit, she is quick to say " I told you so..."she is so ungrateful at times. Viren has spoke out for and gone against his own MOTHER. He was so bitter towards his mother before she accepted Nivi the guy goes to extremes to prove his love for this woman and what does she do, always throws it back in his face and humiliates him in front of the whole family!!!!!
Then the precap:why is it always about her??
Why the hell did she accept viren and move back to the soods, if she wanted to just go around pleasing others. Viren always comes last for her.
Does she even know the meaning of marriage?
If DS or Vd had made a request of her and viren to have a child of their own she would be all up for it. But viren has mentioned it and she just dismisses his request of having their own children.
Woman you are going to lose this man if you don't reciprocate. Wake up before it is too late.
I usually love Nivi character and mainly her simplicity, but It is really awful on how she just vents her anger and frustration on Viren only coz she knows he is an easy target and will take it.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aamina1010

I am feeling the same. Nivi has really annoyed me today, she is just so disrespectful to viren. The poor guy has been to work all day managed his work there and looked after a newborn baby instead of giving the guy some credit, she is quick to say ' I told you so...she us so ungrateful at times. Viren has spoke out for and gone against his own MOTHER. He was so bitter towards his mother before she accepted Nivi cthe guy goes to extremes to prove his love for this woman and what dies she do always throws it back in the face and humiliates him in front of the whole family!!!!!
Then the precap:why is it always about her??
Why the he'll did she accept viren and move back to the soods, if she wanted to just go around pleasing others. Viren always comes last for her.
Does she even know the meaning of marriage?
If DS or Vd had made a request of her to have a child of her own she would be all for it. But viren has mentioned it she just dismisses his request of having there own children.
Woman you are going to lose this nan if you don't reciprocate. Wake up before it is too late.
I usually love Nivi and her simplicity, but Is really awful on how she just vents her anger and frustration on Viren only coz she knows he is an easy target and will take it.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.

I totally agree Aamina, im too angry to write any more, im just sick of seeing it happen over and over and ur 100% right, if DS had said he thinks nivren should have a child she'd probably be fine with it but because Viren suggested it, it's an automatic no. She just stomps all over his feelings and im sick of seeing it, just fed up!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Asma same here I am so mad at her , at each and every aspect of her life viren has supported her ...i mean from day 1 viren has helped her ...if she looks back at her life she will see that if viren was not there she would have been this shy girl without anyone and just sitting cooking at home !!! Its viren who gave her the confidence to go to work and also helped her when everyone had lost confidence in her ,... THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS STOOD BY HER THICK AND THIN IS VIREN !!!!

and what has SID ever done for her till date ? Shout at her , not taken a stance for her ...and their baby is more important for her ...this is so sad ...I have no respect left for her