Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 9)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok so HT has reported as well...TB waale so rahe hain lagta haiLOL

So basically these Colors ppl were killing time for a whole 2 months so that GWR ended and Shabbir could join LCL??? AmazingErmm...

GWR shooting ended on March 26th. I think they were waiting for IPL to end.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
LOL waiting for IPL to end?? What difference would it make?? Didn't this remain among their "top 5 shows" on the channel even then?? Why hype this "basti ka raja" nonsense and all that then?? Ahh I forgot, I'm not supposed to question the monkey logic of these Colors waale.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing ShreyaSmile.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselvesThumbs Down...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. Ouch this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  LOL par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. Ouch they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai. Ouch

ivy_11

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
First i'm not sure about this article. These ppl only earlier said Anna's brother will come for revenge and all, but it never happened. Shabbir being dutta seems possible considering that he seems to be channel favorite. But i don't like him. I have seen only "Kahin toh Hoga" as sujal's brother and he played very flirtatious character. He playing dutta is too much to digest for me. Also he doesn't look anywhere close to dutta.

But i'm happy that dutta as character will return as i always thought digu is just stop gap arrangement otherwise they could have gone for a famous actor and the CVs may not have a problem finding an famous actor for a new role rather than dutta.

I really don't have any comment regarding these tantrum rumours. The article writer filled this article with MR tantrum rumours more than about shabbir.

sonam604

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA.

VB Note: Please refrain from using all CAPS as it's considered as rude and shouting on the internet. Embarrassed

Edited by -Fivr- - 20 May 2011 at 10:11pm
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
No Mishal=No dutta=No ltl=No colorsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkivy_11

mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I like Shabbir to an extent. I have watched one/two shows sporadically.

But, him as DUTTA?????? I don't know!!!! Can he re-create the magic of MR? I doubt it!!!!!

I hate to see another one try to emulate MR and bite the dust,,, But, who can run from their own fate???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk-Fivr-ivy_11

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

ok so finally out. i stopped watching LTL after MR exist and had switched to TMKOC. Very happy MR is not coming back on this current crap and what the hell they mean throwing tantrums cant save their show means anything they can write. WE MR fans know him much much better than you'll so any crap or negative article or vibes are not going us to stop from loving MR.  We are his fans and will remain his loyal fans for ever  you got it PH and so called creatives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74ivy_11

Go to top