Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 - Page 8

mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like Shabbir to an extent. I have watched one/two shows sporadically.

But, him as DUTTA?????? I don't know!!!! Can he re-create the magic of MR? I doubt it!!!!!

I hate to see another one try to emulate MR and bite the dust,,, But, who can run from their own fate???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ok so finally out. i stopped watching LTL after MR exist and had switched to TMKOC. Very happy MR is not coming back on this current crap and what the hell they mean throwing tantrums cant save their show means anything they can write. WE MR fans know him much much better than you'll so any crap or negative article or vibes are not going us to stop from loving MR.  We are his fans and will remain his loyal fans for ever  you got it PH and so called creatives.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

I have not seen any performance of SA ...only a few shots in KKK. Personally I have nothing against the actor.

For me Dutta was, is and will always be Mishal. And I have the remote option.
No Mishal = No Dutta = No LTL = No Colors

The TOI article looks like a paid one by "people" who want to malign MR. ..OR plain yellow journalism followed by a pathetic journalist. Using Mishal to grab attention of the readersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am hopping mad  with the Channel and PH😑 for ruining an epic show like LTL and trying every dirty trick in their slander campaign against Mishal...Totally unacceptableπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

My message to PH, Channel, the likes of PS:..."You don't want MR in your show..fine. But just STOP hitting out at the guy... ENOUGH😑 "

Thanks for sharing the article Armu 😊

I agree with you...it is so unprofessional...they keep using Mishal/Dutta for the TRP and keep spreading rumours about him. 😑

Well the show can not survive without Mishal...that is why they keep using him.

I also think Mishal is doing the right thing, that he is not saying anything now...because the rumours are going to die and it just show how desperate Colors is and it is them who got tantrums and bad behaviour.

I wish Mishal all the best...he got my support...I will be waiting and will be looking forward to see what he is going to do next.😊
Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nizam13

Will Shabbir be accepted as Dutta to replace MR by LTL1 fans?  We who were treated with gross disrespect, our requests for many months beginning September of 2010 so many months prior to MR leaving were trivialized by Colors and the PH although they were quite aware that our views about the deconstruction and demoralization of LTL1  were shared by many on this forum for all to see in the form of Threads and Posts.  We were basically told through inferences, innuendos, euphemisms and any other form of communication you would like to add as well as some not so subtle comments by Colors and PH that we do not matter regardless of what is said or done.  But, I do matter you see, as I am one of the paying customers that pays your salary/contributing to the paycheck each and every individual of the Channel, PH as well as the actors and actresses receives on payday.  To all who will read this,  never before have I publicly acknowledged on this forum what my profession is but Colors and the PH executives should know if they have read any of my correspondence addressed to them.  I am an experienced Registered Nurse,  with many years of clinical experience in different service lines that includes Psychiatric Nursing(emphasis on the psychological background). In addition I am a Federal Compliance Auditor with six sigma training and many years of experience.  This gives me the edge to assure others in the industry how and when they need to bring themselves into compliance, address issues to be able to survive in a competitive market, thereby avoiding the spiral downfall even if they can only see the present momentary monetary gain.  I know that the Channel will fail in its devious efforts to fool and lure its customers in the not too distant future. The world is flat, there are no more borders(so to say), Corporate greed, the challenging competitive market in its entirety, the many forms of communications and the basic "Word of Mouth" , consumers are making more wise choices because they are more aware, all of these will ultimately be their downfall.  I do not watch serials but got interested in LTL1 because of the storyline and its characters and their personality traits.  LTL1 could have been a true Indian Television Serial benchmark because of its uniqueness, and yes I did my benchmark from researching/gathering data from many different source engines/sources on the web/publications on TV serials not from actually watching serials.   As many of you can see, my frustration level has been maxed.  Now, Loud  and Clear to Colors, the PH and Shabbir (no disrespect to the actor/person himself), my POV  only - No, No, No, No and will forever remain No.  Aneesa

Dear Aneesa,

It pained me to read your reply on the New Entrant post & can imagine the hurt it has caused you.Hope you feel better soon.You are bang on the work ethics of the Channel but I want to include the PH too. The owners of the PH are big names in the Bollywood arena & there was no cause for them to bend so backward for the channel.They too could have played fairly regardless of the channel pressure but chose to look the other way while an extremely talented & hard working gentleman was abused both while working with them & even now that he has gracefully called it quits & moved on.
When LTL began not even the channel or PH expected it to rise to such unprecedented heights. But they wrongly interpreted its reason firmly believing that their ridiculous to say the least story of a beautiful but poor girl who soots up her face to ward off unwanted male attention is the only reason for this.NO. The one & only reason for the immense succces of the show is the powerhouse talent Mishal Raheja playing a layered & complex character Dutta.Why else  the freefall of ratings now that the girl is gone back to the basti?

I'll never get tired of saying this. Mishal is one in a zillion.My heartiest congratulations to his parents for raising such a superb kid.Six months of abuse in the media yet chooses to forgive & forget so much so to go back on the very sets to visit his old mates. I pray for a husband like DSP but BETA HO TOH MISHAL JAISA😳

Thanks for sharing,Armu.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  πŸ˜† par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai.

You are right...there should be a limit...how can it be good journalism if you write about someone having tantrums...giving someone a bad name...and not even asking the actor if it is true.
😑

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Shabbir!!  Do you need a job so badly that you are ready to act as a replacement???
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Oh new Datta, after showing MR's FBs for 2 months, they now wants to give new face to Datta. Chalo yeh drama bhi dekh lete hain, Post IPL they will promot him, once this NS track gets over what will they do? show leap, what if the actors refuses to be shown old, close down the show.
Then why not close down now. Anyway it is their show they can do whatever they want.πŸ˜ƒ
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe this news. I think it is just rumour. The way LTL is moving, it doesn't look like there is going to be a replacement at all. If this is true, won't there be some news regarding this in TB or TC.

As for Shabbir, i think he will be interested only in reality shows. They have fixed schedules and easier to manage than daily fiction shows. If he wants  a comeback into fiction, he would rather choose a new show rather than as a replacement.  

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting..
I am amazed at how even after 2 months of MR's exit they still publish the same old stale news..the tantrums, money issues..unprofessional behaviour...bollywood aspirations..they are out to prove that the whole reason behind MR's exit was MR himself..but I hope that time comes soon when they are hit by the same things which have been stretched too far by them...
the track of digu supposed to be the new lead and new man in nakku's life already failed, which new track they will randomly add now for dutta's return? lage raho.. and keep experimenting... but am waiting for that day when all this crap will end..

MR came on the sets and so the rumor of him wanting to come back..πŸ˜† now his film offer too..who told them? MR himself ?or again is it some source?.. but if it is true, great.. All the very best for Mishal..and hope that all these rumors will not affect his career..

Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
but i have quit LTL after mishal's exit and there is no chance to accept shabbir

good news is that he is going to do a movie