Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seriosuly...i didn't watch a single episode after Dutta left...and i don't think Shabbir will be accepted...why couldn;t they just end the show...stupid makers
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another article on HT. Wow. so it's fixed I guess if these articles are true then PS / Colors ego will explode on 30th May right after IPL. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this channel is really a loser. they didn't have the guts to say that Dutta is dead. 😆 LOsers. Can't believe Shabbir would take the role. Can't say anything about his acting par Mishal se toh koi accha ho nehi sakta. 😉 par yaha phir bhi is show mein koi kahani toh hai nehi. 😆 dosra actor lekar kar, kya karege ye log. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok so HT has reported as well...TB waale so rahe hain lagta hai😆

So basically these Colors ppl were killing time for a whole 2 months so that GWR ended and Shabbir could join LCL??? Amazing🤔...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for sharing Shreya😊.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselves👎🏼...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ok so HT has reported as well...TB waale so rahe hain lagta hai😆

So basically these Colors ppl were killing time for a whole 2 months so that GWR ended and Shabbir could join LCL??? Amazing🤔...

GWR shooting ended on March 26th. I think they were waiting for IPL to end.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL waiting for IPL to end?? What difference would it make?? Didn't this remain among their "top 5 shows" on the channel even then?? Why hype this "basti ka raja" nonsense and all that then?? Ahh I forgot, I'm not supposed to question the monkey logic of these Colors waale.

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  😆 par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First i'm not sure about this article. These ppl only earlier said Anna's brother will come for revenge and all, but it never happened. Shabbir being dutta seems possible considering that he seems to be channel favorite. But i don't like him. I have seen only "Kahin toh Hoga" as sujal's brother and he played very flirtatious character. He playing dutta is too much to digest for me. Also he doesn't look anywhere close to dutta.

But i'm happy that dutta as character will return as i always thought digu is just stop gap arrangement otherwise they could have gone for a famous actor and the CVs may not have a problem finding an famous actor for a new role rather than dutta.

I really don't have any comment regarding these tantrum rumours. The article writer filled this article with MR tantrum rumours more than about shabbir.

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA. I HATE SHABBIR AHUWALIA.

VB Note: Please refrain from using all CAPS as it's considered as rude and shouting on the internet. 😳
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No Mishal=No dutta=No ltl=No colors😡