Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 6)

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
no mishaal Cry but shabbir is also a awesome actor but hes more a milind than a dutta 4 me dutta was and always will be Mishal Raheja

Edited by alveera_rckz - 20 May 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
SHABBIR  oh lovely...he can do full justice to the role...he was very gud as rishi and in another show ...wud love to see him as dutta
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

SHABBIR  oh lovely...he can do full justice to the role...he was very gud as rishi and in another show ...wud love to see him as dutta

please describe in detail. how would shabbir look good when the show has no story to it. Confused MR has already done full justice to the character. would u watch the show without a story just for the actor? Well that is exactly why LTL-1 was hit, it had a story but I"m sick of the channel totally disrespecting their own actors. Look at how they are randomly just using actors. Mahhi with her interviews on IF, using Aadesh and putting the blame on him literally that the audience did not like it. People would have liked his character if it was not a copy of Dutta but hear the channel never had the guts to make a new character. Why the hell would anybody like Diggu-Naku story when the channel made Diggu look like a bad copy of Dutta. I'm least bothered about this show but I would personally like to see the channel suffer because they are using their actors in the most disrespectful manner. Dead

I apologize if I went too far but I"m sick of the channel and they should all be fired. such disrespect for your own employees should not be watched by anyone. only my opinion. each to his/her own. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuninetosixashtulsivirani2012yoyo2prncz

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
oh no...i hpe this isnt tru!
evn if it is shabbir i doubt it wil work...its all abt MR-MV nt SA-MV...
bad decision n choice by Shabbir if it is tru... theres nothing left with LTL... he's made a bad decision if it is... they ruined the shw n nw no1 can save it...

No MR = No DSP = No LTL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 20 May 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuyoyo2Hamlet53

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. So Shabir will come to put the final nail in the coffin. Everybody is doing timepass since MR left the show so chalo shabir tum bhi akar join kar lo. This sinking ship is going to sink very soon considering the fact they have no story for this CRAPFEST.

The tantrum story is back again. *Yawn* TOI ke paas koi aur khabar hi nahi hai. Just to let you know TOI the channel's tantrum story fell apart a long time ago.

MR is doing a movie chalo at least one good news. All the best MR. Thumbs UpClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
   Just when I began to think why no articles abt Dutta's return or on Mishal's Ta ta this month

Here comes one swinging in ...
nd I am thinking should I or should not I ...Believe this article

Sabbir is good ...very good . But  will he agree to be a pawn in the Hands of colors mainly PS

No Sabbir do not do the show ... Tell Cvs and our Darling PS   

Edited by scorpio10 - 20 May 2011 at 5:46pm
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
The article is rather fishy just like the TB article on Mishal's return. It doesnt quote anyone. Just some random khabru. If the news is true I am kinda relieved. I'll be at peace knowing that the show is still abt Tasha and not about some basti ka raja.
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The article is rather fishy just like the TB article on Mishal's return. It doesnt quote anyone. Just some random khabru. If the news is true I am kinda relieved. I'll be at peace knowing that the show is still abt Tasha and not about some basti ka raja.
yh it doesnt does it... plus sam made a post abt hw they r gna start Digu Naku love track so i dnt gt hw they cn do tht if they gna bring dutta bk

Go to top