Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I vote for FIVR to make the WELCOME Shabbir threadEvil Smile  Tumhein humari DOSTI ki kasam, Fivray! Plus you have the mod protection...no one will kill you for doing this ;-)

I want to munch on popcorn meanwhile :P

@Fatty: I say initially toh we have to welcome...baad mein we stand aside and watch the fireworks :P

Ok seriously I thought this guy had a big fan following...abhi tak ek bhi banda nahin aaya?? Where are all those MICHI SHICHI fans or whatever?? lol

@Neets: Nahin he's not from Punjab...I think he's from Mumbai only...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Kayamath was over years ago he doesn't have a television following any more, *edited by VB* Just wait caus jaise Swagat Aadesh Ke Ki thi Hum sab ne Us se zyada achi tarekey se is ki swagat hogi . Aur woh bhi sandle aur Galiyon ke saath LOL

VB Note: Please refrain from posting insulting nicknames for actors. Discussion over characters is allowed but digs at someone's appearance are not acceptable. Embarrassed

Edited by -Fivr- - 20 May 2011 at 5:34pm
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I vote for FIVR to make the WELCOME Shabbir threadEvil Smile  Tumhein humari DOSTI ki kasam, Fivray! Plus you have the mod protection...no one will kill you for doing this ;-)

I want to munch on popcorn meanwhile :P

@Fatty: I say initially toh we have to welcome...baad mein we stand aside and watch the fireworks :P

Ok seriously I thought this guy had a big fan following...abhi tak ek bhi banda nahin aaya?? Where are all those MICHI SHICHI fans or whatever?? lol

@Neets: Nahin he's not from Punjab...I think he's from Mumbai only...lol

Bold: I jus googled him. it says he hails from Gurdaspur in Punjab LOL or is Wikipedia inaccurate? Oh who cares? LOL I say the fans will arrive when a promo of him shows up on screen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripPrinsesse.Suvi

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
The show will never be the same...It is not LTL anymore...Angry
                                                I do not care what they do with the show now. Dead

LTL ended when Mishal left the show.

No Mishal...No Dutta...No LTL...No Colors.

Edited by agbg98 - 20 May 2011 at 2:52pm

ivy_11smile.sara

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Will Shabbir be accepted as Dutta to replace MR by LTL1 fans?  We who were treated with gross disrespect, our requests for many months beginning September of 2010 so many months prior to MR leaving were trivialized by Colors and the PH although they were quite aware that our views about the deconstruction and demoralization of LTL1  were shared by many on this forum for all to see in the form of Threads and Posts.  We were basically told through inferences, innuendos, euphemisms and any other form of communication you would like to add as well as some not so subtle comments by Colors and PH that we do not matter regardless of what is said or done.  But, I do matter you see, as I am one of the paying customers that pays your salary/contributing to the paycheck each and every individual of the Channel, PH as well as the actors and actresses receives on payday.  To all who will read this,  never before have I publicly acknowledged on this forum what my profession is but Colors and the PH executives should know if they have read any of my correspondence addressed to them.  I am an experienced Registered Nurse,  with many years of clinical experience in different service lines that includes Psychiatric Nursing(emphasis on the psychological background). In addition I am a Federal Compliance Auditor with six sigma training and many years of experience.  This gives me the edge to assure others in the industry how and when they need to bring themselves into compliance, address issues to be able to survive in a competitive market, thereby avoiding the spiral downfall even if they can only see the present momentary monetary gain.  I know that the Channel will fail in its devious efforts to fool and lure its customers in the not too distant future. The world is flat, there are no more borders(so to say), Corporate greed, the challenging competitive market in its entirety, the many forms of communications and the basic "Word of Mouth" , consumers are making more wise choices because they are more aware, all of these will ultimately be their downfall.  I do not watch serials but got interested in LTL1 because of the storyline and its characters and their personality traits.  LTL1 could have been a true Indian Television Serial benchmark because of its uniqueness, and yes I did my benchmark from researching/gathering data from many different source engines/sources on the web/publications on TV serials not from actually watching serials.   As many of you can see, my frustration level has been maxed.  Now, Loud  and Clear to Colors, the PH and Shabbir (no disrespect to the actor/person himself), my POV  only - No, No, No, No and will forever remain No.  Aneesa

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuBeeesdroopy_asleepmnx12rama_2010Ani_La_IamPooja_219-Carrie-suhana19Hamlet53smile.sara

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx tanu for the link
"suhana jumps in excitement " can't wait to see MR on screen again Day Dreaming wishing him all the best Hug mishal just rocks ..

Waise I guess shabir didn't get enough of been part of guiness world of record LOL so he is joining this crap to create a another record ...I say go ahead I hope this show ends sooner ...with him coming in ,,,no offense to his fans ...

For me nobody can replace MR as dutta ..he is whole and soul of the LTL-1 ...

Regards
LTLian season 1 Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219Ani_La_Iamivy_11-Carrie-.Sidra

kikien Senior Member
kikien
kikien

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

oh I tought Digu is the lead.. ohhh no they have kicked him out and Shabbir will come now and will romance with Jonnny Bravo wife and then what the story will reapts again Shabbir will be kicked out this time and they will bring Jonny Bravo this time. JB will play a lead or a villain.

Hahahahaha JB as a villain. But whatever he will play he doesn't care because he is happy that they kiced Shabbir and took him.

Jb has taken revenge from Shabbir and that's why he is happy.

We all remember what happened in Kyamat between Shabbir and Jay.

Then  Pranjal Saxena will kicked Jay and want to play the lead to prove to the whole world that he can make a role famous and become a hero.

Then the whole world will make this role a zero and Pranjal Saxena will be a shame and will lock himself always in bathroom and will never come out from bathroom.

The end of the story….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Ani_La_IamHamlet53

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i guess i last watched him in kayamath..kahin toe hoga.. and to be honest. hes an okish actor..but in my book no-body can replace mishal as dutta bhau!, really miss him!

Edited by jagrutid - 20 May 2011 at 3:29pm

Ani_La_Iamsmile.sara

Go to top