Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 35)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hi everyone ...I dont post much here in LTL forum ...Smile

The topic made me pause n post

I was a Shabbir fan ...i m  even now ...but for LTL ...Dutta bhau was only Mishal for me ...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

...Mishal made the show wat it is ...a rivetting story of a man who hates love ...but ends up loving The girl he hates ...Heart

...even the story line does not offer much ...no charm left in d story ...why the channel just did not end the show ...with a happy naku -Dutta ...ending Smile
...I wont ever watch LTL now ...its ruined Dead

All the best to shabbir Star...But I still wish he had taken up another show for himself

...Colors hav cheated two of my fav actors Rohit Khurana & Mishal raheja ...CryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004mnx12Ani_La_Iam-Ritz-ivy_11

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

I was a Shabbir fan ...i m  even now ...but for LTL ...Dutta bhau was only Mishal for me ...Clap

...Mishal made the show wat it is ...a rivetting story of a man who hates love ...but ends up loving The girl he hates ...Heart

...even the story line does not offer much ...no charm left in d story ...why the channel just did not end the show ...with a happy naku -Dutta ...ending Smile

All the best to shabbir Star...But I still wish he had taken up another show for himself

...Colors hav cheated two of my fav actors Rohit Khurana & Mishal raheja ...Cry

@ red: Bravo for saying that. Clap Clap Clap 
but sadly the crores watching this show do not realize that. it is clear that now the show will be running because of the new actor with no story to it coz the show ended with Kala's defeat and Dutta-Nakusha living happily ever after but now clearly the channel wants to cash in more from the show by running it without a story. Unhappy rather than spending a whole lot of money on a new show to replace this. Ouch I just wish the audience would use their remote and switch to other channels when a show doesn't have a story to it but in today's world, everyone watches a show for an actor/actress. who cares about a story. Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
shabbir acted in kayamath & to be frank he is n't a good actor ,he doesn't have acting power to play dutta & when in the paper they carried the pic of mishal & sb he looked old & would not be accepted by audience ,after 2months u bring a different actor it isn't easy to accept even if there was a better actor than sb ,sorry to say sb doesn't look good nor does he know to act, the color thought with this news their trp will increase nobody is watching the crap serial & diggu had ruined the show already here comes sb to futher damage ,only mishal could save the show i don't see that happening & show will end soon ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Ani_La_Iam

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
With malice towards none...what comes to my mind, as I said on another post is

'Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu teli'...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iamprnczarunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

With malice towards none...what comes to my mind, as I said on another post is

'Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu teli'...

i agree though I liked shabbir in Kayamat ...He is not upto Mishal's levelEmbarrassed..

I must say MIshal Raheja is a very splendid n powerful performer ...only few other actors like Rohit Khurana , Iqbal Khan belong to this class of actors who can portray any extreme emotions Clap

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

I was a Shabbir fan ...i m  even now ...but for LTL ...Dutta bhau was only Mishal for me ...Clap

...Colors hav cheated two of my fav actors Rohit Khurana & Mishal raheja ...Cry

@ red: Bravo for saying that. Clap Clap Clap 
but sadly the crores watching this show do not realize that. it is clear that now the show will be running because of the new actor with no story to it coz the show ended with Kala's defeat and Dutta-Nakusha living happily ever after but now clearly the channel wants to cash in more from the show by running it without a story. Unhappy rather than spending a whole lot of money on a new show to replace this. Ouch I just wish the audience would use their remote and switch to other channels when a show doesn't have a story to it but in today's world, everyone watches a show for an actor/actress. who cares about a story. Ouch Ouch

I would somehow watch even if there was  a nice flow of story ...but no not in this caseConfused

...Mishal's range of performance ...is not replaceable ...would miss tht CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

But they were already ruining the story with gimmicks frm last december ...
Ouch
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top