Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 33)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

@ Ritz, today I want your " I am bored" sign. I am really bored of all these SA articles.Smile

awww here u go. was already bored of the show and now even their publicity stunts are quite boring. Boring show with equally boring articles with no confirmation of anything. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAnimnx12Ani_La_Iamivy_11

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ Ritz, today I want your " I am bored" sign. I am really bored of all these SA articles.Smile

awww here u go. was already bored of the show and now even their publicity stunts are quite boring. Boring show with equally boring articles with no confirmation of anything. Dead

Ritz,even the word - BORED is too small in front of all these happening with LCL.Dead

On a different note,ur siggy is too good,now i am missing Dutta even moreCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12Ani_La_IamFishfish-Ritz-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

This is the article posted in "bolegaindia.com"

Colors' "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" so far had been the most popular show on TV, all thanks to the excellent performance catered by Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bahu. His chemistry with Nakusha (Mahi Vij) was appreciated and liked by all.

Mishal is even said to have got a huge fan following but following his exit from the show, it has been reported that the TRP has been falling down. Though the creative team tried to introduce many twists and turn but nothing could serve the purpose. They even thought of bringing Mishal back, however, the actor is said to have got busy with some other offers.

Now we have heard that the makers of the show have thought of replacing Mishal with KKK winner Shabbir Ahluwalia. He is expected to play the role of Dutta Bahu from now on and he will be shooting for his scenes very soon!

Shabbir was last seen hosting "Guinness Book of World Records-Ab India Todega" along with Preity Zinta. He has proved his potentials before but stepping into the shoes of Mishal Raheja is really going to be tough for him. It would really be interesting to see if the audience approves him as Dutta Bahu or will he be able to justify the role or not!

Thanks for the article...nice to read an article that is giving Mishal the credits he deserve...for his brilliant performances and hard work. Smile

LTL ended when Mishal left...now it is a new...bad show...and got nothing to do with the real LTL.

Does not matter who plays Dutta...no one can do what Mishal did...Our Dutta is Mishal and no one can take his place.

I miss his amazing performance and I hope it is true that he is busy with other offers...Hope to see him soon on our screen.
Day Dreaming

Edited by agbg98 - 24 May 2011 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rama_2010

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Ritz,even the word - BORED is too small in front of all these happening with LCL.Dead

On a different note,ur siggy is too good,now i am missing Dutta even moreCryCryCry

hey pooja, I know the word bored is too small for the trash they are currently showing in LCL but mere bored sign club ki bhi thodi si izzat hai yaar. LOL We are fans of MR who is still not saying anything regarding these atrocious articles. I can not turn my siggy sign from Bored to something that would offend the PH and the channel. I got to maintain some rules and etiquette unlike the channel and PH who have forgotten the rules of running a show. Wink and see we reside outside Colors office for a reason coz andar bahot ego hai and we might get infected with it coz it's air-borne. Wink LOL u should always think outside the box. see hidden meaning to just one line. LOL
don't cry. now I changed my siggy to rocking Dutta Bhao with his guns.Cool Isn't it cool? Credit for the siggy: Jani.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mnx12Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

hey pooja, I know the word bored is too small for the trash they are currently showing in LCL but mere bored sign club ki bhi thodi si izzat hai yaar. LOL We are fans of MR who is still not saying anything regarding these atrocious articles. I can not turn my siggy sign from Bored to something that would offend the PH and the channel. I got to maintain some rules and etiquette unlike the channel and PH who have forgotten the rules of running a show. Wink and see we reside outside Colors office for a reason coz andar bahot ego hai and we might get infected with it coz it's air-borne. Wink LOL u should always think outside the box. see hidden meaning to just one line. LOL
don't cry. now I changed my siggy to rocking Dutta Bhao with his guns.Cool Isn't it cool? Credit for the siggy: Jani.
That is absolutely correct.Thumbs UpWe do have our ethics.

For ur new siggy - Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mnx12Wanderbug

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I may be new to this forum .. But i have always been MISHAL'S FAN SINCE Love story days .. Mishal was such a attractive man .. *edited by VB*.. He is NOT as good as Mishal when it comes to acting ... LTL should end now .. If no Vishal

VB Note: Please refrain from taking digs at an actor's appearance. You may dislike their acting abilities but you cannot judge their appearance or insult them for it.

Edited by -Fivr- - 24 May 2011 at 10:34pm

AbhiAnimnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

We have our own dignity, your new sigy is very good. thanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ritz...i see ur "im bored" sign is in demand!! lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Go to top