Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 32)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
This is the article posted in "bolegaindia.com"

Colors' "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" so far had been the most popular show on TV, all thanks to the excellent performance catered by Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bahu. His chemistry with Nakusha (Mahi Vij) was appreciated and liked by all.

Mishal is even said to have got a huge fan following but following his exit from the show, it has been reported that the TRP has been falling down. Though the creative team tried to introduce many twists and turn but nothing could serve the purpose. They even thought of bringing Mishal back, however, the actor is said to have got busy with some other offers.

Now we have heard that the makers of the show have thought of replacing Mishal with KKK winner Shabbir Ahluwalia. He is expected to play the role of Dutta Bahu from now on and he will be shooting for his scenes very soon!

Shabbir was last seen hosting "Guinness Book of World Records-Ab India Todega" along with Preity Zinta. He has proved his potentials before but stepping into the shoes of Mishal Raheja is really going to be tough for him. It would really be interesting to see if the audience approves him as Dutta Bahu or will he be able to justify the role or not!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82silkroute-Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219sub_rosaAni_La_Iam-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by subhas123

There is a article of "bolegaindia.com" on shabbir entering LTL. But the tone of this article is different from the rest. This praises MR and MR/MV chemistry, doesn't talk of any Tantrums (reason they have given is that the PH wanted to bring back MR but by that time he got busy with some other project). But here also there is no confirmation or quote from anyone regarding shabbir entry or dutta return.

Can u please post the article? It will be nice read a non-negative article for a change.

Shabbir Ahluwalia to play Dutta Bahu in Laagi Tujhse Lagan!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Shabbir_Ahluwalia_to_play_Dutta_Bahu_in_Laagi_Tujhse_Lagan-gid-3884-gc-15.html 

Colors' "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" so far had been the most popular show on TV, all thanks to the excellent performance catered by Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bahu. His chemistry with Nakusha (Mahi Vij) was appreciated and liked by all.

Mishal is even said to have got a huge fan following but following his exit from the show, it has been reported that the TRP has been falling down. Though the creative team tried to introduce many twists and turn but nothing could serve the purpose. They even thought of bringing Mishal back, however, the actor is said to have got busy with some other offers.

Now we have heard that the makers of the show have thought of replacing Mishal with KKK winner Shabbir Ahluwalia. He is expected to play the role of Dutta Bahu from now on and he will be shooting for his scenes very soon!

Shabbir was last seen hosting "Guinness Book of World Records-Ab India Todega" along with Preity Zinta. He has proved his potentials before but stepping into the shoes of Mishal Raheja is really going to be tough for him. It would really be interesting to see if the audience approves him as Dutta Bahu or will he be able to justify the role or not!

Source: TNN

Shabbir Ahluwalia to play Dutta Bahu in Laagi Tujhse Lagan!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-ivy_11

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Okay! here I am, a Shabbir fan but only because of Kayamath...I watch LTJL on and off and did so for a while post-Dutta-Naku wedding...

Here's what I wanted to say...Even though a Shabbir fan, I don't think he's the right replacement for Mishal...I was hoping to see Mishal back when I heard his screen mom say that 'both my sons will be back!"

Sad that that's not the case.

Having said that, let's give him a chance. Let's wait and watch, as Ekta Mai's serials keep saying!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLamheChurakeTheRager

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
woah what is this bolegaindia site this seems to be the only logical news report i have read so far! must be a fan of the show who wrote this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAniAni_La_Iamivy_11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Fatty, Subhas: Thanks for the article.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by -Fivr-

@red: For some reason, it makes me very proud to know that MR never gave any such comments to the press. I'm not saying that they're false or wrong - just that it makes the other party look petty too. Confused So while his silence was a cause of frustration for most of us in those trying months, looking back it's he who came out as the dignified party in this entire mess! *proud muh some more*

I partially agree and disagree with this, Fivr. MR is the dignified party for us. Not for the masses who have been feeding on this tantrum news ad infinitum without anything to clarify or change it...for them, he is probably the big-headed daddy's boy with all the money and attitude to walk out anytime he wants, just as these articles are trying to paint. On the other hand, I do personally appreciate that MR never stooped to their level in any way. It's a double-edged sword really...he's chosen to do the 'noble' thing but it isn't without pitfalls, either. There is probably allegiance and respect for someone in the PH in there too because of which MR let alone cleared, but didn't even give any statements about his departure from the show. And I don't think this Nishant Malakani guy came across as petty - except for the jealous co-stars bit LOL which he could have easily left out - but clearly not everyone has as much patience (and tact) as MR to let people off the hook without doing their besti LOL This guy was probably frustrated and wanted to defend himself...nothing wrong with that, IMO, just as one can't say whether what MR did was right or wrong...sad stuff that these people working together cannot work out their situations like adults...part amicably, with justice to the show, characters and fans, or find a solution to keep going. 

I think public memory is short. Once people move to the next show most of them will prolly forget this off-screen (and onscreen) drama. If MR returns with a bang people might vaguely remember some controversy happenned wrt his exit from LTL. Otherwise people will forget MR himself.
Maybe thats why he is keeping quiet. The rumours will die a natural death with time as long as no one stokes it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mnx12Ani_La_Iam-Ritz-ivy_11

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@subhas123: thanks for sharing the article. Wow he's busy with some other offers. Wonder what it is. As for Shabbir - no chance given coz the channel has absolutely disgusted me with the current storyline and have shown themselves to stoop very very low. Dead Dutta a doll, seriously it sounded like PS was taking a personal grudge with the actor and showed it as an onscreen drama. After reading yesterday's epi update, I can't believe how much they have ruined the characters. Dead Anyway, I'm just waiting for the written updaters to leave and then I can leave this show finally. Big smile see u all in BALH forum.

yeah so MR has a huge fan following and not just 200 people. Evil Smile
In the end, NO story = NO show for me. I don't watch shows for actors, I watch it for story and acting. Approve and Kala's defeat was the end of the show for me. Approve

okay let me just cry once for losing Mishal as Dutta.
I"m going to miss this show for many many years to come but damn it was a lot of fun being on this forum. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219Ani_La_Iamivy_11Hamlet53TheRager

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

@ Ritz, today I want your " I am bored" sign. I am really bored of all these SA articles.Smile

Edited by mnx12 - 24 May 2011 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-ivy_11

Go to top