Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Awesome.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsivirani2012pbtghoshdivy609kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG this is awesome! Did you make this, Fatty??

Oh yeah, now Shabbir fans will land up...hey atleast the forum will be more entertaining than this blahhh drab Diggu crap...fanwars! Yay!!!Evil SmileLOL *hopes Fivr didn't see this* :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25pbtghoshneets_ltlpinky_rajatfandivy609HumaGkabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Fatty - I miss you, your posts rock LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Yayyy, MR in a movie!!! DancingLets hope THAT is true! As for SA, what on earth?? Wacko I'm just watching Vintage which is a breath of fresh air, makes me cry, laugh and smile- memories to cherish! Good luck to MR and someone please STOP spreading these darn rumours about him!

@bold: I don't think there is anything else remotely news worthy left about the show at all! The story has taken a nose dive into the crapper, the characters have all gone schizophrenic and the TRPs are nothing to write home about. So instead, the channel people keep getting journalist (and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word) to regurgitate the same "news" for the past 5 months along the following general structure:

MR throwing tantrums/asking for more money/wanting to go to bollywood -----> MR sacked -----> Diggu opposite Nakku -----> Looking for MR's replacement as Dutta -----> Could be Shabbir or person A, B, or C. The end!

Ab ye bhi band kar diya toh LTL ko kaun poochey ga? *rolls eyes*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25Beeesneets_ltl-Roopa-Hamlet53kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
We all knew about Shabbir as a replacement. but I"m just absolutely fed up by the channel's tantrums. Yawnsss. Their own tantrums have led to MR's exit and not the other way. LOL

Yeah MR has a movie. *jumps around in excitement*.

The channel can do whatever they want to do with this show but the show is completely DEAD. Dead Anyway I found my new show on Sony. and my 8:30 pm slot is booked for Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chasmah.Approve
 Bye bye tata Colors, LCL, Playtime Creationn forever.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25pbtghoshmeriyaar-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingHamlet53TheRagerAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh yeah, now Shabbir fans will land up...hey atleast the forum will be more entertaining than this blahhh drab Diggu crap...fanwars! Yay!!!Evil SmileLOL *hopes Fivr didn't see this* :P

Oye! You're supposed to be on my side here!! *tries to glare and fails miserably* ROFL Chalo koi baat nahi - app ki entertainment k liye toh hum fanwars bhi jhel laingai.. Day Dreaming *silently prays it doesn't come to that* ROFL 

@Fatty: LMAO!!!!! *dies laughing* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 20 May 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshneets_ltlkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Did you make this, Fatty??

I felt inspired by this beautiful news and had to express my feelings about it through art :D

Is it evil that I'm waiting for the Shabbir fans? LOL Fivr, good luck, dude :wavey:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25neets_ltlmeriyaar-Fivr-Prinsesse.SuviAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Did you make this, Fatty??

I felt inspired by this beautiful news and had to express my feelings about it through art :D

Is it evil that I'm waiting for the Shabbir fans? LOL Fivr, good luck, dude :wavey:

LMAOOO Colbert! Love him! Dude, I'm just as evil then cuz this is the first time in many days now that I'm actually looking forward to something LCL related *munches on some popcorn too*LOLLOL

Whereee are the Shabbir fans?? Oh this is going to be fun...now we're talkingEvil SmileLOL

@Fivray: Muahhh! You rock!HugLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlsihu-Fivr--Ritz-kabeeraspeaking

Go to top