Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 27)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Like a typical gangster I wonder if SA's Dutta will attend item songs. Ermm

He can pull a packet of BIKAJI namkeen out of the shirts of one of the item girls tooROFL...Have you seen his Bikaji...ROCKS commercial?? EPIC stuffLOL

ROFL That advert makes me laugh EVERY time! I think he does a little 'lift karade' movement as well' ROFLROFL

Yeah he doesROFL...I'm gonna try and find a YT link if I can and post it hereLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-Fivr-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 Shabbir Ahluwalia as Dutta Ermm

ROFL

*YAWNS*

Someone wake me up IF this show gets a slight bit interesting!

Until then, I shall watch and dream about vintage LTL  (<< and yep, I actually have no idea what that is ROFLROFLROFL It looked cute LOL) x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 23 May 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12-Fivr-Ani_La_Iamivy_11kabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Anyone who starts off with a statement that resembles: MR's looks > MR's acting, is very, very hard to take seriously ;)

I have to agree COMPLETELYApproveLOL...MR is the LAST guy I would dismiss as a "good looking" fluffball...his presence as an actor, his superlative acting skills transcend his good looks and basic charm too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12ivy_11kabeeraspeakingTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah he doesROFL...I'm gonna try and find a YT link if I can and post it hereLOL

Tried looking for it, no luck LOL BTW, Popcorn khao, mast ho jao was the name of an actual movie, haan LOL And yep, I can talk for myself at least and say that MR's looks are far, far inferior to the way he acts. If he looked just like this and acted more like a wooden plank, the limit of my appreciation would end at the idea that at least he can look good with his mouth closed and face expressionless LOL The fact that he can ACT, that too with charm and nuance, is more than half the appeal of 'subjective' looks, anyways. For me personally, it makes up for all the appeal because there are many pretty boys out there, but barely any who can make a character come alive and get you in tune with its emotional range and upheavals. 

Zahra, nice to see you! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice to see you too Fatty! Hug I've been busy lately, rishta talks WinkLOL I hope you're well! Embarrassed x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 23 May 2011 at 1:51pm

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

For me personally, it makes up for all the appeal because there are many pretty boys out there, but barely any who can make a character come alive and get you in tune with its emotional range and upheavals. 

Exactly...pretty boys are a dime a dozen on TV, in movies...everywhere...truly amazing ACTORS...GENUINELY talented actors are rare...as rare as an MR video interviewLOL...as rare as MR returning to TV again anytime soon *sigh*LOLOuch

Anyways, MR's acting talent will not be understood by those who are used to seeing typical cliched stuff on TV anyways and don't GET the nuances of a character, storyline...MR brought those NUANCES alive as Dutta...and it had nothing to do with this looks...the charm comes from his presence...TREMENDOUSLY powerful screen presence and acting that absorbs you into the emotions of the character to the point that you feel it all tangibly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltlAni_La_Iamivy_11kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Nice to see you too Fatty! Hug I've been busy lately, rishta talks WinkLOL I hope you're well! Embarrassed x

Oye hoyeee rishta talks?? Niiice! You must be enjoying it all thenWinkLOL

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
its funny how people who have never watched an episode of LTL comment on the acting capabilities of the actors. but hey whatever rocks their boat *yawns* as for our dear shabboji coming as DSP part 2. well he is colours ladla so im not suprised hes been offered the show. KK3 he won and then present GWC. i have watched shabbir on and off and seriously the only thing he has in common with the character of DSP is the beard and the pathanis. i mean no offense if i was his PR i would make him do some different roles instead of doing the same role again and again the 'bhai' ovs not nakkus bhai but hey he could be a grown up version of sethiji (pranju gave you another idea you can use). but seriously even if he does come LCL is beyond salvation they have butchered the charcaters beyond recognition. i mean what was the whole purpose of getting dingu in the plot to begin with?! this is just muft ka promotion if you ask me. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteneets_ltlAni_La_IamPyari_Zahraivy_11kabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top