Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 25)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I havent watched many episodes of Kayamath, just a few here and there, but I heard Milind's character sketch was a bit similar to Dutta's in Kayamath Confused?! I mean, I heard he was also really short tempered, and would get angry and shout, etc., but from inside was really vulnerable, sensitive and would cry and stuff, and Prachi was also very delicate, fragile, and soft-spoken like Nakku Confused. But am sure, NOBODY, not even Shabbir, will be able to match Mishal's CLASS, STANDARD and CALIBRE!

If you just look at the surface then yes the characters were a bit similar with the whole rough and tough on the outside, tormented/tortured on the inside thing...but then there have been MANY characters like that on TV...what made Dutta stand apart were the NUANCES...MR's nuanced acting which sorry to say no other actor on TV can match...

Shabbir is a decent actor otherwise but not in MR's league (no offence intended to Shabbir fans)...if Dutta was played by Shabbir from day one, he would have been just another typical character that we've seen before...MR made him different, MR made him iconic...now Shabbir may enter the show at this point but Dutta will only manage to be a pedestrian character...he can't elevate it beyond that...but still it's better than this Diggu nonsense I guessLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12divy609sub_rosaAni_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*-Ritz-kabeeraspeakingSanely_InsaneHamlet53TheRager

nmuller Groupbie
nmuller
nmuller

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
As much as I like MR..his looks only...acting needs improvement. I think SA will do justice to the role. He has done this bhai character in a couple of movies too, so its not new to him. I think you guys should give him a chance. You might be surprised.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmuller

As much as I like MR..his looks only...acting needs improvement. I think SA will do justice to the role. He has done this bhai character in a couple of movies too, so its not new to him. I think you guys should give him a chance. You might be surprised.

LOL firstly if you think Dutta was a typical bhai sort of character, then I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you aren't too impressed by MR's acting.

At this point, this show is headed on  TYPICAL path anyways...so sure Shabbir is most welcome to join on board to play a TYPICAL bhai sort of character again...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichNimmi.neets_ltlrama_2010Ani_La_Iam--Sia--kabeeraspeakingTheRager

nmuller Groupbie
nmuller
nmuller

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
If you don't think MR's role was a "bhai" character..what was it???? Care to explain?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Like a typical gangster I wonder if SA's Dutta will attend item songs. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAni_La_IamHamlet53AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmuller

If you don't think MR's role was a "bhai" character..what was it???? Care to explain?

Correction...I said it wasn't a TYPICAL bhai sort of character...there's a difference...but I doubt you will be able to see that difference if you couldn't manage to see it in the year's worth of MR's portrayal of this character. So please by all means enjoy Shabbir's EXPERIENCED portrayal of a bhai character since he's played one in so many movies and showsThumbs Up.

I'm also waiting with baited breath

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichneets_ltlAni_La_Iamrama_2010Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Like a typical gangster I wonder if SA's Dutta will attend item songs. Ermm

He can pull a packet of BIKAJI namkeen out of the shirts of one of the item girls tooROFL...Have you seen his Bikaji...ROCKS commercial?? EPIC stuffLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

nmuller Groupbie
nmuller
nmuller

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Sorry didn't see the difference you are talking about. But the show is still not worth watching.

Go to top