Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 24)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just read on IF main page that the show produced by SA Ganga Ki Dheej is winding up. Whoa! As soon as his name got linked to LTL bad luck shuru ho gaya! Stay away SA!

what a choice
 losers with losers Wink
Wink
It's colors he got associated , Gwr ended soon with the star power, his PH's GKD is ending, now LTL2, let's see what happens nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniivy_11Hamlet53

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Okay...so apart from acting in a few films and being chummy with Ekta, Shabbir owns a PH too and apparently had pledged to stay away from dailies a few years back. I didn't know all that. As far as my common sense goes, I find it incredible that he is willing to be a part of LCL.Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlivy_11AreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...so apart from acting in a few films and being chummy with Ekta, Shabbir owns a PH too and apparently had pledged to stay away from dailies a few years back. I didn't know all that. As far as my common sense goes, I find it incredible that he is willing to be a part of LCL.Shocked

Many events related to LTL have defied common sense. Which common sense would prompt anyone to think AC can replace MR as the lead of LTL?Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*AreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Many events related to LTL have defied common sense. Which common sense would prompt anyone to think AC can replace MR as the lead of LTL?Silly

Exactly! So when it comes to LCL, we shouldn't expect sensible behavior from anyone! Okay then...Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Vinashkale Vipareeta budhi ...suna tha ab dekh liya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ivy_11

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Vinashkale Vipareeta budhi ...suna tha ab dekh liya.

LOL LOL LOL Awesome line ... it definitely is a case of Buddhi vinaash LOL As much as I liked him as Milind .. I cant imagine the bulky Shabbir with the petite Mahi ,,,, Mishal was just the right build for her .. plus shez so delicate and Shabbir is so rough ! Sleepy What were the creatives thinking ?! Dead
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

cholu yaar, when it came to portraying the multi facted ,complicated character  of Dutta, riddled with demons,and his journey where he was gradually excorcised of his demons,his redeemption,his love it was Misha Rahejal who established the character with his par excellence acting.Now,if Dutta is to be portrayed as a guy throwing his weight around like a bimbo than yes any Tom,Dick and Harry will do! as far as SA is concerned chalo yaar he needs to earn a living,his GWR has finished now!

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I havent watched many episodes of Kayamath, just a few here and there, but I heard Milind's character sketch was a bit similar to Dutta's in Kayamath Confused?! I mean, I heard he was also really short tempered, and would get angry and shout, etc., but from inside was really vulnerable, sensitive and would cry and stuff, and Prachi was also very delicate, fragile, and soft-spoken like Nakku Confused. But am sure, NOBODY, not even Shabbir, will be able to match Mishal's CLASS, STANDARD and CALIBRE!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12rama_2010mozart66Hamlet53AreYaar

Go to top