Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

No yaar Meenaxi...HT and TOI are rival publishing houses.

Sorry my mistake, TOI, ET, NBT, MM are from the same publication.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had watched Kayamath in which Shabbir acted and he was really good with Panchi Borah...I liked his acting also in that.  I had stopped watching LTL totally since MR left.  But now I think I'm going to watch and see how Shabbir enacts the role of Dutta...this guy is going to have to really do wonders to impress the audience who are still nursing the MR hangover...for us Dutta is synonymous with MR...so lets see what Shabbir does to reach even half way.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Sorry my mistake, TOI, ET, NBT, MM are from the same publication.

But this news came in SBS gossip section also.

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just read on IF main page that the show produced by SA Ganga Ki Dheej is winding up. Whoa! As soon as his name got linked to LTL bad luck shuru ho gaya! Stay away SA!

what a choice
 losers with losers 😉
😉
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

what a choice
 losers with losers 😉
😉

It's colors he got associated , Gwr ended soon with the star power, his PH's GKD is ending, now LTL2, let's see what happens now😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Okay...so apart from acting in a few films and being chummy with Ekta, Shabbir owns a PH too and apparently had pledged to stay away from dailies a few years back. I didn't know all that. As far as my common sense goes, I find it incredible that he is willing to be a part of LCL.😲
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Okay...so apart from acting in a few films and being chummy with Ekta, Shabbir owns a PH too and apparently had pledged to stay away from dailies a few years back. I didn't know all that. As far as my common sense goes, I find it incredible that he is willing to be a part of LCL.😲

Many events related to LTL have defied common sense. Which common sense would prompt anyone to think AC can replace MR as the lead of LTL?🤪
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Many events related to LTL have defied common sense. Which common sense would prompt anyone to think AC can replace MR as the lead of LTL?🤪

Exactly! So when it comes to LCL, we shouldn't expect sensible behavior from anyone! Okay then...
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vinashkale Vipareeta budhi ...suna tha ab dekh liya.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Vinashkale Vipareeta budhi ...suna tha ab dekh liya.

LOL ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Awesome line ... it definitely is a case of Buddhi vinaash ðŸ˜† As much as I liked him as Milind .. I cant imagine the bulky Shabbir with the petite Mahi ,,,, Mishal was just the right build for her .. plus shez so delicate and Shabbir is so rough ! ðŸ¥± What were the creatives thinking ?! ðŸ¤¢