Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 17)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

Hello there, Angel. I will be so kind as to quote your post since you chose to partially quote mine. However, if you had actually bothered to read with your grammatical hat on, you would not have misunderstood its content. Allow me to display:

And it took the big wigs of this crap TWO months (no wait, more than five or six if we think from the beginning of the whole saga) to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order.

Do note that the name Shabbir Ahluwalia (as far as my knowledge extends) would be considered a singular proper noun. Therefore, it cannot be attributed to or associated with a plural noun, i.e. clowns, which in this sentence can correspond to the only other plural noun present: big wigs. In simpler words, I was referring to the Channel Heads associated with this show as clowns, and not Shabbir Ahuluwalia, whom I haven't seen much of and neither care yet about either to pass comments on. Thank you for the suggestion to chill, nevertheless. I will consider employing it as summer is approaching and things are bound to get heated on this forum too Tongue 

If you plan on sticking around or reading this forum, getting used to such behaviour, as you refer to in your post above, would be my suggestion in kind to you. Take it not as agenda against any actor but as the fandom's wrath and razzing upon the channel and the decisions it has taken. Nothing personal, just unpleasant karma that is well-deserved on every front :wavey: Other 'innocent' parties, be it MR, MV, SA, or Aadesh get stuck in the cross-fire, yes? But they all do equally in one way or the other, some in the press, others in forums, and the fans suffer most of all...yet such is the unfair way in which life works, boohoo. Shabbir fans would be intelligent to appeal for the show's closure, as do all others, in case he really does plan to appear in it, so that the vicious circle created by this 'second hand' show can be put to end once and for all.

Edited by make-believe - 21 May 2011 at 9:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevacaptkirkneets_ltlmnx12rama_2010divy609sub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11ShuVinSanely_InsanePrinsesse.SuviTheRagerAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
^^ROFL
I cannot explain how much the above post has made me laugh! Holy crap!

Edited by neets_ltl - 21 May 2011 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMG Shabbir fans are hereee!Dancing

@Fatty: AWESOME postROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lol i knew it wudnt b long b4 we had shabbir's fans in this forum..bt seriously a msg 2 those fans...Pray tht he doesnt tke this show up guys cos seriously its dead nw---nt tht i hav been watching it since MR's exit bt i've seen the tam ratings n read sum articles so 4rm there i figure its been ruined...y on earth shabbir chose 2 b a part of a dead shw like LTL... i hav no idea... i hpe he changes his mind otherwise he wil surely hav PS screwing his head n stressing him out for no reason like he did 2 MR...

@fatty---LOL ur comment made me laugh

@anu---wt a funi pic...bt wts this..havin popcorn all alone...pass sum ova my way 2 yaar!! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iamkabeeraspeaking

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m shocked ...that despite of the horrible storyline at the moment and MRs exit (no offense to fans) ...the TRPs of the show are going strong.. Wacko

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 18,2011) :---------- NWE India  

That only proves Shabbir Ahluwalia's starpower ! As much as I love Mishal as Dutta Bhau , and I agreee No one can play Dutta better than him ... that voice modulation ... those expressions ... naahhh .. But Shabbir is a great actor too .. and has a HUGE fanbase ...that being said .. Im more of a "Millind" fan than a Shabbir fan .. cuz Shabbir once got into a fight with a club bouncer who didnt recognize him and woulndt let him into the club ! And what with his womanising and all ... ahhh ... I dunno how to react to this Shabbir replacing Mishal
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m shocked ...that despite of the horrible storyline at the moment and MRs exit (no offense to fans) ...the TRPs of the show are going strong.. Wacko

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 18,2011) :---------- NWE India  

That only proves Shabbir Ahluwalia's starpower ! As much as I love Mishal as Dutta Bhau , and I agreee No one can play Dutta better than him ... that voice modulation ... those expressions ... naahhh .. But Shabbir is a great actor too .. and has a HUGE fanbase ...that being said .. Im more of a "Millind" fan than a Shabbir fan .. cuz Shabbir once got into a fight with a club bouncer who didnt recognize him and woulndt let him into the club ! And what with his womanising and all ... ahhh ... I dunno how to react to this Shabbir replacing Mishal

Ermmm Shabbir is yet to enter the show...how is his "starpower" already affecting the TRPs then?ConfusedLOL...these TRPs have been the same for random epis of Diggu Raja too...does that mean HE has some magical "starpower" too? Yeah I believe thatLOL

Honestly I have nothing against Shabbir...he's quite a funny guy and a real good dancer too but this show is DEAD...NOTHING can save it...Shabbir would be better off utilizing his talents in a new show...why jump on board a sinking ship?

*Edit: Umm wait...just read the bit in redShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 May 2011 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12ShuVin-Ritz-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Yuvi: LOL feel free to help yourself...here you go:

I need more ways to express my excitement...it has BEGUN...AT LAST!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15-Fivr--Ritz-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO!! Anu!!! Where do you find these?!?!? I haven't seen much of the Colbert Report but THIS is hilarious!! Man's got moves! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.SuviAreYaar

Go to top