Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 13)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing ShreyaSmile.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselvesThumbs Down...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. Ouch this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  LOL par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. Ouch they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai. Ouch

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12ivy_11-Ritz-kabeeraspeaking

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I think now the show has no charm if shabbir also comes or does not come . nakusha ko bhi change kar diya dusre ke pyaar mein. Par what is moral of this serial I am not able to understand it is just like laagi pehle se lagan phir pehla nahin mila isliye laagi dusre se lagan aur phir second kho jaaye to laagi teesre se lagan and the story continues. Mishal was awesome in Dutta I cannot forget him as Dutta even Aaadesh is not comparable to his acting . Uska toh koi expression dikhayi nahin deta. I don't want Shabbir aur AAdesh but i want Mishal only. I have switched over tarak mehta ka ulta chashma aur agar mishal koi nayee serial me aata hain then people will leave LTL and go for Mishal's show so LTL vaise bhi doob jayegi.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604smile.sara

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing ShreyaSmile.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselvesThumbs Down...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. Ouch this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  LOL par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. Ouch they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai. Ouch

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.
 The are using MR mercilessly, his presence, absence, silence, goodness, everything is used by colors to their advantage. Till now this show was running on his FBs, SA will also be copying his mannerism & act as Datta, an already well developed character, he will be copying MR, Colors were really lucky to have MR as Datta.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dranunabilamubeenAbhiAni-Roopa-Kevadivy609Ani_La_Iamivy_11kabeeraspeakingTheRager

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

This chugalkhor aunty is a gossip section, but most of the things turn out to be true. Maybe shabbir will play dutta now. But why him? He doesn't look like dutta from any angle.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dranusonam604tulsivirani2012Yuvika_15Hamlet53

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
bad choice by shabbir... they ruined the shw big time..n shabbir wnt do any gd 2 it either...nt if the storyline is rubbish...

they shud bring MR bk as dutta not shabbir... no1 wil accept him as DSP... DSP = MR and MR alone...

they shud jus end the show yaar! y drag it on ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dranusonam604AbhiAni

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
well on aadesh official page facebook many people are appreciating Aadesh for his new role yeh jaise aisa hua sikka change kar diya mishall mishal tha tab tak mishal karte the ab aadesh aaya hain to aadesh karte hain vaise bhi kya kahe
LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

bad choice by shabbir... they ruined the shw big time..n shabbir wnt do any gd 2 it either...nt if the storyline is rubbish...

they shud bring MR bk as dutta not shabbir... no1 wil accept him as DSP... DSP = MR and MR alone...

they shud jus end the show yaar! y drag it on ...

Even with MR, i thought it would be good, if they had shown the confrontation with kala and the reunion properly and then ended the show. I don't like dragging the story indefinitely, but sadly every serial does this. I guess the channels are scared of taking risk with new shows, so they keep dragging their popular serials endlessly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-kabeeraspeaking

Go to top