Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 11)

bables1111 Newbie
bables1111
bables1111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I dont know who the SA is because i dont watchseriels ...except i used to watch LTL...not now...I am a die hard fan of MISHAL RAHEJA fpr his acting skills,which i noticed in Love story...I have entered in medical profession this year so i dont get time to watch serials but i alwals luved to watch Mishal as DUTTA..even i used to steel some time for repeat telecast...atleast i canot accept anybody in Mishals shoes...I am sorry for any actor...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604captkirkChaudhrytmivy_11-Carrie-

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing ShreyaSmile.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselvesThumbs Down...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. Ouch this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  LOL par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. Ouch they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai. Ouch

I miss Dutta like hellBroken Heart ..but today I can honestly  say that I do not have even 0.1% desire for Mishal  to return to LTL or C*** Colors.

Edited by ivy_11 - 21 May 2011 at 1:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkmnx12Ani_La_Iam-Ritz--Carrie-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
If the toi and ht articles are true than bechara adesh will realise that he is not the lead of the show though he has been trying so hard to promote him self .Colors ppl are taking out their frustration on mishal when we feel so bad after reading these articles i wonder how mishal's family feels on seeing such pathetic articles imean they wud ignore such piece of crap but still thoda bura to lagta hoga... waise hamari saari badduaaien kaam aa rahi hein there is a long list of colors flop shows from phulwa mukti bandhan ,gwr, dvd  chak dhoom dhoom to their most anticipated show with their star attraction the not so cute avika- 'sasural simar ka' all have fallen flat  as far as uncle shabbir is concerned i dont think he has the verstality charm and charisma of mr so even if he plays dutta it would come out as any other role of angry young man in shabbirs case not so young role like gkd or sanjog se bani sangini  mishal took dutta to another level he mesmerised us that shabbir cant do even in his dreams   

Edited by niki11 - 21 May 2011 at 2:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmmnx12divy609TheRager

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
this doesn't change anything for LCL!!  Unfortunately those of us who have stopped watching the show will continue not watching it.  to hell with this show.  excited abt Mishal signing up a movie.  good luck to him!! 

ivy_11

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I don't mind Shabbir coming in as Dutta it is not lieable but anyway dutta's character is not lost and nakusha will end up with Dutta only that i wanted and not with diggu how can nakku love another person other than dutta i think she must be the duplicate nakusha . anyway i don't want mishal now in this crap scene or part of it. I am now least interested in the show whatever and wherever the story goes . It's better to watch taarak mehta ka ulta chashma atleast it makes us laugh rather than cry

Chaudhrytm

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

Yes, I agree actors should not be bashed and insulted as at the end of the day, every individual works to fill their stomach and create a name for themself and display their talent. It is their 'rozi roti' etc etc. However, this forum was alive because of MR's acting who with Dutta created a magnum opus. I feel that the following statement : to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order does not in any way insult SA, rather it mocks the decision of the Channel to contemplate replacing MR who, without a doubt, made Dutta. I too hope that the show ends, because none of us in this forum identify with it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Survii_Cutecaptkirk-Roopa-Kevamnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010sub_rosaivy_11

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I have seen him on Guiness Book of Records but don't have a clue who is he?

Why do they need to replace Dutta, just end the story with :-
1-Naku and Baji avenging Dutta's  death, they can use Dinggu then he dies too.Approve
2-Baji ruling Patilwadi, with Naku helping to clean coz she loves doing it. ROFL
3-Sudarshan gets sent back to the zoo and Leela visiting him occassionally for their daughter's sake. LOL
4-Kala oh my sweet Kala sent to Loony Bin  Broken Heart
5-Baji gets married to RoopsTongue
6-Kishore joining the monastery while occassionally visiting Kala for Anay's sake. LOL
7-AS and Purohitji getting married and living happily with their baby ROFL

The End Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutecaptkirk-Roopa-KevaChaudhrytm-Ritz-ivy_11TheRager

Go to top