Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

hey pooja, I know the word bored is too small for the trash they are currently showing in LCL but mere bored sign club ki bhi thodi si izzat hai yaar. πŸ˜† We are fans of MR who is still not saying anything regarding these atrocious articles. I can not turn my siggy sign from Bored to something that would offend the PH and the channel. I got to maintain some rules and etiquette unlike the channel and PH who have forgotten the rules of running a show. πŸ˜‰ and see we reside outside Colors office for a reason coz andar bahot ego hai and we might get infected with it coz it's air-borne. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† u should always think outside the box. see hidden meaning to just one line. πŸ˜†
don't cry. now I changed my siggy to rocking Dutta Bhao with his guns.😎 Isn't it cool? Credit for the siggy: Jani.

That is absolutely correct.πŸ‘πŸΌWe do have our ethics.

For ur new siggy - 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I may be new to this forum .. But i have always been MISHAL'S FAN SINCE Love story days .. Mishal was such a attractive man .. *edited by VB*.. He is NOT as good as Mishal when it comes to acting ... LTL should end now .. If no Vishal

VB Note: Please refrain from taking digs at an actor's appearance. You may dislike their acting abilities but you cannot judge their appearance or insult them for it.
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

hey pooja, I know the word bored is too small for the trash they are currently showing in LCL but mere bored sign club ki bhi thodi si izzat hai yaar. πŸ˜† We are fans of MR who is still not saying anything regarding these atrocious articles. I can not turn my siggy sign from Bored to something that would offend the PH and the channel. I got to maintain some rules and etiquette unlike the channel and PH who have forgotten the rules of running a show. πŸ˜‰ and see we reside outside Colors office for a reason coz andar bahot ego hai and we might get infected with it coz it's air-borne. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† u should always think outside the box. see hidden meaning to just one line. πŸ˜†
don't cry. now I changed my siggy to rocking Dutta Bhao with his guns.😎 Isn't it cool? Credit for the siggy: Jani.

We have our own dignity, your new sigy is very good. thanks😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ritz...i see ur "im bored" sign is in demand!! lol...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@ritz...i see ur "im bored" sign is in demand!! lol..

Curtasy colors & PHπŸ˜† 
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭

@subhas123: thanks for sharing the article. Wow he's busy with some other offers. Wonder what it is. As for Shabbir - no chance given coz the channel has absolutely disgusted me with the current storyline and have shown themselves to stoop very very low. πŸ€’ Dutta a doll, seriously it sounded like PS was taking a personal grudge with the actor and showed it as an onscreen drama. After reading yesterday's epi update, I can't believe how much they have ruined the characters. 🀒 Anyway, I'm just waiting for the written updaters to leave and then I can leave this show finally. πŸ˜ƒ see u all in BALH forum.

yeah so MR has a huge fan following and not just 200 people. 😈
In the end, NO story = NO show for me. I don't watch shows for actors, I watch it for story and acting. and Kala's defeat was the end of the show for me.

okay let me just cry once for losing Mishal as Dutta.
I"m going to miss this show for many many years to come but damn it was a lot of fun being on this forum. πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold ..word .. I am too gonna miss this show  I dont know for how many years ..but one thing for sure will curse colors for destroying it so badly my entire life ..😭
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

This is the article posted in "bolegaindia.com"

Colors' "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" so far had been the most popular show on TV, all thanks to the excellent performance catered by Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bahu. His chemistry with Nakusha (Mahi Vij) was appreciated and liked by all.

Mishal is even said to have got a huge fan following but following his exit from the show, it has been reported that the TRP has been falling down. Though the creative team tried to introduce many twists and turn but nothing could serve the purpose. They even thought of bringing Mishal back, however, the actor is said to have got busy with some other offers.

Now we have heard that the makers of the show have thought of replacing Mishal with KKK winner Shabbir Ahluwalia. He is expected to play the role of Dutta Bahu from now on and he will be shooting for his scenes very soon!

Shabbir was last seen hosting "Guinness Book of World Records-Ab India Todega" along with Preity Zinta. He has proved his potentials before but stepping into the shoes of Mishal Raheja is really going to be tough for him. It would really be interesting to see if the audience approves him as Dutta Bahu or will he be able to justify the role or not!

Thanks for the article to you Subhash and the writer. The article shares the information in a very fair and neutral way.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

Chk this one out ... some of it is quite hilarious and the other is interesting but the same old ta ta  ..

Now Shabbir Ahluwalia is Dutta Bhau

Will the new Dutta Bhau please stand up? Oh well he has and the new Dutta Bhau in the town is Shabbir Ahluwalia and he will be seen essaying the character of the new Dutta bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. He is all set to replace the original and quite loved by the audiences Mishal Raheja.

Well this had to happen as the producers of the show were looking out for a new Dutta Bhau from the past two months and their search ended on Shabbir Ahluwalia. Well if you don't know why Mishal was shown the exit door by the producers, then we will let you know, he was ousted because he was giving a hell of a time to the makers and his tantrums were increasing day by day. So he was shown the exit door.

And why did Mishal show tantrums to the show, which got him name, fame and money. Well it's the same old story of success not being handled properly and success was so much that it went in to Mishal's head and he related his character on reel life and though that no one will say anything to him. Well the producers turned like a hard-task-master and showed him the doors.

And after that the search had been on, and trying to salvage the show the producers introduced a new character to the show Diggu and Aadesh Chaudhary essayed the character. And this character was supposedly paired opposite Nakusha, but the loyal audiences rejected this idea and the producers wee in deep trouble.

The hard and tough decision seemed like a stupid one, and there were rumors also that Mishal will be back. But those were only rumors as when he went to meet his friends on the sets of Laagi, people thought he can be back. But this was not going to happen. But the producers had to do something as the ratings were seeing a big drop and they couldn't do anything

but now the makers have confirmed that Shabbir Ahluwalia is the new Dutta Bhau and the way he will be introduced is like this; Diggu is Nakush's new friend but the friendship will seem like something else to Nakusha now as Dutta Bhau will be back. It will be interesting to see whether the makers will show a love-triangle.

Well Mishal is now trying his luck in movies and we wish him luck and also we wish luck to Shabbir and the producers of Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

Looks like Berang has paid big money to stay in the news. But obviously  they did not have the brains to hire  creative people when it came to creating the rumors.

This is plagiarism in the name of journalism.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my best wishes with shabbiirr always..its difficult to accept a new character always since we r so used to one erson..but they say time heals everything..same here wiht time pple will start accepting everything..πŸ˜ƒ

good luckk shabbirπŸ‘πŸΌ
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

my best wishes with shabbiirr always..its difficult to accept a new character always since we r so used to one erson..but they say time heals everything..same here wiht time pple will start accepting everything..πŸ˜ƒ

good luckk shabbirπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Girl 
No offenses to u or any of Sabbir's Fans ..
we r well wishers of Sabbir too 
nd that why we do not want him to be put through torture . 
He is good but even he will not want to be made to  imitate someone else's mannerisms .
 ( which he will have to , if he takes up Dutta's role )

Nd time heals wounds but scars remains ...Same here Time will pass by , 
but we will not forget the first class treatment bestowed on us . 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago