Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay! here I am, a Shabbir fan but only because of Kayamath...I watch LTJL on and off and did so for a while post-Dutta-Naku wedding...

Here's what I wanted to say...Even though a Shabbir fan, I don't think he's the right replacement for Mishal...I was hoping to see Mishal back when I heard his screen mom say that 'both my sons will be back!"

Sad that that's not the case.

Having said that, let's give him a chance. Let's wait and watch, as Ekta Mai's serials keep saying!😊

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woah what is this bolegaindia site this seems to be the only logical news report i have read so far! must be a fan of the show who wrote this!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Fatty, Subhas: Thanks for the article.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: make-believe

I partially agree and disagree with this, Fivr. MR is the dignified party for us. Not for the masses who have been feeding on this tantrum news ad infinitum without anything to clarify or change it...for them, he is probably the big-headed daddy's boy with all the money and attitude to walk out anytime he wants, just as these articles are trying to paint. On the other hand, I do personally appreciate that MR never stooped to their level in any way. It's a double-edged sword really...he's chosen to do the 'noble' thing but it isn't without pitfalls, either. There is probably allegiance and respect for someone in the PH in there too because of which MR let alone cleared, but didn't even give any statements about his departure from the show. And I don't think this Nishant Malakani guy came across as petty - except for the jealous co-stars bit πŸ˜† which he could have easily left out - but clearly not everyone has as much patience (and tact) as MR to let people off the hook without doing their besti πŸ˜† This guy was probably frustrated and wanted to defend himself...nothing wrong with that, IMO, just as one can't say whether what MR did was right or wrong...sad stuff that these people working together cannot work out their situations like adults...part amicably, with justice to the show, characters and fans, or find a solution to keep going. 

I think public memory is short. Once people move to the next show most of them will prolly forget this off-screen (and onscreen) drama. If MR returns with a bang people might vaguely remember some controversy happenned wrt his exit from LTL. Otherwise people will forget MR himself.
Maybe thats why he is keeping quiet. The rumours will die a natural death with time as long as no one stokes it.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@subhas123: thanks for sharing the article. Wow he's busy with some other offers. Wonder what it is. As for Shabbir - no chance given coz the channel has absolutely disgusted me with the current storyline and have shown themselves to stoop very very low. πŸ€’ Dutta a doll, seriously it sounded like PS was taking a personal grudge with the actor and showed it as an onscreen drama. After reading yesterday's epi update, I can't believe how much they have ruined the characters. 🀒 Anyway, I'm just waiting for the written updaters to leave and then I can leave this show finally. πŸ˜ƒ see u all in BALH forum.

yeah so MR has a huge fan following and not just 200 people. 😈
In the end, NO story = NO show for me. I don't watch shows for actors, I watch it for story and acting. and Kala's defeat was the end of the show for me.

okay let me just cry once for losing Mishal as Dutta.
I"m going to miss this show for many many years to come but damn it was a lot of fun being on this forum. πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@ Ritz, today I want your " I am bored" sign. I am really bored of all these SA articles.😊

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

@ Ritz, today I want your " I am bored" sign. I am really bored of all these SA articles.😊

awww here u go. was already bored of the show and now even their publicity stunts are quite boring. Boring show with equally boring articles with no confirmation of anything. 🀒
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

awww here u go. was already bored of the show and now even their publicity stunts are quite boring. Boring show with equally boring articles with no confirmation of anything. 🀒

Ritz,even the word - BORED is too small in front of all these happening with LCL.🀒

On a different note,ur siggy is too good,now i am missing Dutta even more😭😭😭

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

This is the article posted in "bolegaindia.com"

Colors' "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" so far had been the most popular show on TV, all thanks to the excellent performance catered by Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bahu. His chemistry with Nakusha (Mahi Vij) was appreciated and liked by all.

Mishal is even said to have got a huge fan following but following his exit from the show, it has been reported that the TRP has been falling down. Though the creative team tried to introduce many twists and turn but nothing could serve the purpose. They even thought of bringing Mishal back, however, the actor is said to have got busy with some other offers.

Now we have heard that the makers of the show have thought of replacing Mishal with KKK winner Shabbir Ahluwalia. He is expected to play the role of Dutta Bahu from now on and he will be shooting for his scenes very soon!

Shabbir was last seen hosting "Guinness Book of World Records-Ab India Todega" along with Preity Zinta. He has proved his potentials before but stepping into the shoes of Mishal Raheja is really going to be tough for him. It would really be interesting to see if the audience approves him as Dutta Bahu or will he be able to justify the role or not!

Thanks for the article...nice to read an article that is giving Mishal the credits he deserve...for his brilliant performances and hard work. 😊

LTL ended when Mishal left...now it is a new...bad show...and got nothing to do with the real LTL.

Does not matter who plays Dutta...no one can do what Mishal did...Our Dutta is Mishal and no one can take his place.

I miss his amazing performance and I hope it is true that he is busy with other offers...Hope to see him soon on our screen.
😍

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Ritz,even the word - BORED is too small in front of all these happening with LCL.🀒

On a different note,ur siggy is too good,now i am missing Dutta even more😭😭😭

hey pooja, I know the word bored is too small for the trash they are currently showing in LCL but mere bored sign club ki bhi thodi si izzat hai yaar. πŸ˜† We are fans of MR who is still not saying anything regarding these atrocious articles. I can not turn my siggy sign from Bored to something that would offend the PH and the channel. I got to maintain some rules and etiquette unlike the channel and PH who have forgotten the rules of running a show. πŸ˜‰ and see we reside outside Colors office for a reason coz andar bahot ego hai and we might get infected with it coz it's air-borne. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† u should always think outside the box. see hidden meaning to just one line. πŸ˜†
don't cry. now I changed my siggy to rocking Dutta Bhao with his guns.😎 Isn't it cool? Credit for the siggy: Jani.